PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 7 Thread

Ellsbury showing off the range in left!! Gets the first out for Paps in the 9th. No way manny makes that play.

Last edited:
Crisp grabs the second out. 1 more to go to the SERIES!!

WOW!! Freaking sweet play by Crisp for the last out! We won the pennant, we won the pennant!!

RED SOX in the WORLD SERIES!!!

Last edited:
Thats it...crips. with great one....here we come world series

It's official.
2007 American League Champions.

Hey Garko, how does that champagne taste now? :rocker:

Lost in all the ebullation, the announcer mentioned that DiceK DID earn the win! Thinking back, 5 IP and only 2 earned runs allowed. He did do his job, didn't he? Our great bullpen took over from there. And of course some late offensive fireworks were just icing on the cake.

Lost in all the ebullation, the announcer mentioned that DiceK DID earn the win! Thinking back, 5 IP and only 2 earned runs allowed. He did do his job, didn't he? Our great bullpen took over from there. And of course some late offensive fireworks were just icing on the cake.

Yup, Dice did his job. So did Okie and Paps.

I'm ready. Bring on the Rockies.

Paplebon says 'stay tuned'. Another balley coming up!

I don't get this Trphy inside the walls thing!

It just occurred to me that I never once thought of the names: Bucky Dent, Bill Buckner or Aaron Boone throughout the entire game. Not that I was convinced they would win, all the way through I figured the team who's pitchers executed would come out on top.

The old Sox really are gone.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back