PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 3: Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update on the parking. We haven't been out since 2007 so I think we might have to change our plans. In the past we've gone to Lot 1 and there were tons of Patriots fans (as you can see from my photo on the left). We stay north of the stadium and have taken Abbott Rd to get to Lot 1, now I'm thinking we'll have to swing around the stadium on the east side or maybe take Route 90 a few more exits south?!? I'm guessing the traffic will also be backed up with the 9:00AM opening...

all, sorry to hijack the thread but if you have facebook please go vote in the military fanschoice.

there is a thread a few down from this one.

thanks..

Yeah i am nervous about this one compared to the SD game...would be nice to be 2-0 in division after sunday

I am predicting that Brady won't have a 300 yard day...I say this is time for BJGE,Woodhead and Ridley to run ALOT next weekend,expect Brady to throw much less than the first 2 games and the game to be a low scoring close affair which it has been 70% of the times these two teams play each other.

You're right. Brady will have a 400 yard day. The Bills looked like bullfighters in the 4th quarter last week - Ole!

For some reason I was more confident about pats vs chargers than I am about pats vs bills for some reason. Last year was a pretty close game when we went to buffalo.

Yeah... we destroyed them in Buffalo.

The 38-30 game at home was close in the 1st half and I guess they only lost by 1 score but we dropped 38 on them and it could have been more.

I find it hard to be worried about a team that hasn't beaten us in my daughter's lifetime. I could see 38-28 or thereabouts if Fitz has a great game but I honestly don't see how they stop this offense.

bills are ugly bad team we win this one big,

The Bills always play us hard and they do have the power of The Beard. However, I hope to see some stepping up by the defense in this one and maybe some nice stuff from Price and/or Ocho. I wonder if The Riddler or maybe The Vereen Machine gets some game time as well.

I just have a feeling BB has been stashing a few aces. Maybe we'll get to see a card or two since Hernandez is probably out for this.

The Bills have played well in their start to the season. What I'm particularly enjoying is that there is no Posluszny and no Schobel to terrorize Brady. I'm looking forward to seeing how the OL approaches Marcell Dareus.

The Bills are giving up 5 yards a pop on the run. I'm not sure Brady's going to need it with the spread hurry up but play-action could be a biggie this weekend.

Last edited:
Ackbar.jpg

I have no idea why Bills fans were complaining about the parking lot. It should have been done ages ago. I once was ushered in by parking attendants who then abandoned cars to their fate as there were lit barrels in the middle of the road and all sorts of mayhem. I had a string of cars behind me looking for a spot and there was nowhere to go forward. One giant clusterfrig. I actually got out of my car and saw Guy Fieri's huge RV to my right. They had a big tent by the side of the RV but it was cold out so I just walked into the RV (lots of hot women) and asked a guy who said he was the "manager" if I could park next to the RV. He said yes, and that's how I got to see the game, because otherwise, I wasn't getting out of there.

I can't make a new post since I'm a new member but everyone vote Brady for Player of the Week: NFL.com - Players of the Week I was reading Bills fans board and found a thread about it, saw they were being petty and purposely voting Stafford a million times, and thought we should all help our deserving QB out with some votes.

This is going to be an interesting game. The Bills have greatly over-achieved so far with Fitzpartick and David Nelson playing amazingly well. Not to mention Steve Johnson and Fred Jackon. Jackson will be the one to worry about the most. Jackson always seems to have great games against the Pats.

With injuries to Mesko, Hernandez, Arrington and others, the Pats could be short-handed going into the game. It's going to be interesting.

I agree that this has the potential to be somewhat of a 'trap' game. Fred Jackson always seems to save his best for the NEP games, and technically is leading the NFL in rushing yds so far. He can be deadly out of the backfield as a pass catcher too, and I imagine that BUF will try to copy the success that SD had last week against us, to the tune of 135 yds on 10 RB receptions.

The fans will certainly be pumped up for this game, and Fitzpatrick has a better arm than many give him credit for. It will obviously depend on the success of our pass rush, and a hopeful improvement from our secondary.

I can't make a new post since I'm a new member but everyone vote Brady for Player of the Week: NFL.com - Players of the Week I was reading Bills fans board and found a thread about it, saw they were being petty and purposely voting Stafford a million times, and thought we should all help our deserving QB out with some votes.

Please don't. I prefer our quarterback being angry at feeling underappreciated and taking it out on the other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes