PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 3: Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is going to be an interesting game. The Bills have greatly over-achieved so far with Fitzpartick and David Nelson playing amazingly well. Not to mention Steve Johnson and Fred Jackon. Jackson will be the one to worry about the most. Jackson always seems to have great games against the Pats.

With injuries to Mesko, Hernandez, Arrington and others, the Pats could be short-handed going into the game. It's going to be interesting.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say the Bills overachieved. KC and Oak were two of the teams we thought we could handle. Our offense looks a damn sight better than what we're used to, but it seems we have the same ol' terrible defense, save our defensive line actually being decent.

Most Bills fans, myself included, are using the Patriots game as a measuring stick of where we're at. Quite simply, we have to be able to defeat teams like NE in order to establish ourselves and build a winning culture in Buffalo after a decade of suffering and decay.

I'm much more confident going into this game than in years passed, I'll tell you, but it is the Pats we're talking about here. And the Bills seem to love jobbing to them.

I'm looking forward to the matchup, regardless.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what Fitzy has to say about Fitzy. Always hope the old school AFL teams success. Except when they are playing us of course. My CBS switched for about the last 7-8 minutes. If the weather is decent. Bet the over.

David Nelson is also good.

The Bills have played very well in their first 2 games, today they showed a lot of toughness coming back against the Raiders. This won't be a pushover game.

I wouldn't say the Bills overachieved. KC and Oak were two of the teams we thought we could handle. Our offense looks a damn sight better than what we're used to, but it seems we have the same ol' terrible defense, save our defensive line actually being decent.

Most Bills fans, myself included, are using the Patriots game as a measuring stick of where we're at. Quite simply, we have to be able to defeat teams like NE in order to establish ourselves and build a winning culture in Buffalo after a decade of suffering and decay.

I'm much more confident going into this game than in years passed, I'll tell you, but it is the Pats we're talking about here. And the Bills seem to love jobbing to them.

Your offense does look better.. Steve Johnson, David Nelson, and Fred Jackson are legit. You've got another young TE in Chandler who helps give you a good TE Combo..

You're defense is where the must be a lot of questions. Giving up 35 points to Oakland.. Especially an Oakland team without Louis Murphy or Jacoby Ford or Kevin Boss.

You all won because Campbell mismanaged the game at the end.. Though it was a helluva game.

As long as Ty Law's cousin stays FAR away from the team, we're good!

Hopefully Hernandez is good to go..they need this guy

Question without looking it up......

When was the last time the Undefeated Patriots played the undefeated Bills besides week 1 of the 2003 season?

Of course it was before Belichick if it occurred,but did it ever happen previously?

Last edited:
same thing happened last year. Hope he is ok. He is our #2 WR

This is probably the biggest game in Buffalo since the Doug Flutie days

The Bills are playing great.

Good for them. I would hate to them mover to Toronto or Los Angeles. Nice to see the Harvard grad Fitzpatrick getting it done. He scored perfect on the Wonderlic.

Should be a tough game. They always play the Pats hard.

This is probably the biggest game in Buffalo since the Doug Flutie days

That game we lost to the Steelers' second stringers that would've put us in the playoffs was bigger, but yes, this is a pretty huge game for Buffalo.

Question without looking it up......

When was the last time the Undefeated Patriots played the undefeated Bills besides week 1 of the 2003 season?

Of course it was before Belichick if it occurred,but did it ever happen previously?

Week 1 of the 2008 season. :)

In this regard, I am looking forward to the Bills superbowl next Sunday. No offense intended but you guys always get up for us.

I think this is going to be a tougher game than the one today with SD.

That game we lost to the Steelers' second stringers that would've put us in the playoffs was bigger, but yes, this is a pretty huge game for Buffalo.

Are you talking about 2004? I can't remember a playoff spot being on the line, but I do remember the Bills having a pretty good team and thinking Wow the Steelers are gonna be tough to beat if they're backups are doing this well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes