PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game #2: The Chargers Come To Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we come.... You aint playing the no pressure throw all day Jets defense this week. I've been waitin all year for this game. Bolts are ready to take it to brady n co.

It should be a good game next week. I don't think anyone should take too much from either team's 1st game today. Although I will sat that Jamaal Williams is a beast at NT. He doesn't get moved at all. We may see more of a off tackle run game from the Patriots.

Re: Game #2 The Chargers Come To Foxboro

If they are illegal, then they should be called illegals...just common sense.

And if you are "colored" you should be called "colored" too, right? Just common sense...

Just a heads up in case you weren't aware, "illegals" is considered to be a derogatory term by many people. You might want to know that so you don't embarrass yourself in front of your boss or something.

The Chargers game should be a barnburner. What a great matchup. The wildcard is Norv Turner. Does he have what it takes? He hasn't had a talented team before. Talent isn't enough, you must have great coaching. The Chargers took a big gamble bringing him in.

Last edited:

And if you are "colored" you should be called "colored" too, right? Just common sense...

The Chargers game should be a barnburner. What a great matchup. The wildcard is Norv Turner. Does he have what it takes? He hasn't had a talented team before. Talent isn't enough, you must have great coaching. The Chargers took a big gamble bringing him in.
Oh, puleese, could you take this discussion somewhere else? Thanks.

Charger fans are lame. Half of their stadium today was occupied by Chicago fans.

That's because so many people relocate to Southern CA for obvious reasons. Southern CA is a huge melting pot from people from all over the country. You don't see that type of population pool in cold weather cities. And when their team comes into town, they buy tickets.

I am so looking forward to the Chargers coming to Foxboro next week! I've joined the Chargers Fan forum several times under various screennames because they are so sensitive, they keep banning me. I'm dead serious when I tell you I've never said anthing that chargers fans would get banned on this site for.

I was banned for posting a link to a video of their own pregame pep rally when Merriman said he was going to hit Brady in the mouth. Their fans, like their players, are massive cry babies

I was banned for posting a link to a video of their own pregame pep rally when Merriman said he was going to hit Brady in the mouth. Their fans, like their players, are massive cry babies

Every team and every set of fans have crybabies. It's not like one team has significantly more than any others.

Rut roh. Can't stack 8 in the box this year... waaahhhhhh! This isn't faiiirrr!

:D
PFnV

I think this will be a close game but I think the Pats will win. I don't think LT will run riot over the patriots, there defense will be better suited to contain the run then it was in the playoffs last year. I think Gates will have a bigger impact in the game, but at the same time Won't kill us. When we stop the run and limit gates the chargers haven't got a huge amount more. Both teams Have great D's, but with RM needing double coverage it opens up the running game and leaves welker and watson to have big games. Also if the Bolts do start stopping the pats I fell brady will see this and change up the game plan; the pats will adapt. I do not think Rivers is at this level yet.

The pats will not have it there own way, Bolts are good, but I think the Pats will have too much for them in the end.

Here we come.... You aint playing the no pressure throw all day Jets defense this week. I've been waitin all year for this game. Bolts are ready to take it to brady n co.

Hello SDChargeHer. Back to eat more crow? :)

I'm so psyched for this game! I already put in for Monday off from work cuz it'll prolly take 3 hours just to get out of the lot.

It's shaping up to be a great game. I can't wait. :rocker:

Next week, everybody in my household will be rooting for the Pats. Just for 1 day and for about 3 hours. Thats it!! I'm sick and tired of listening to all these charger fans here in SD talking about how much they feel disrespected. Bunch of p*ssies....

Last edited:
Next week, everybody in my household will be rooting for the Pats. Just for 1 day and for about 3 hours. Thats it!! I'm sick and tired of listening to all these charger fans here in SD talking about how much they feel disrespected. Bunch of p*ssies....
***********Meh

Just a heads up in case you weren't aware, "illegals" is considered to be a derogatory term by many people. You might want to know that so you don't embarrass yourself in front of your boss or something.

I'm white, my girlfriend is black. So don't try to educate me on political correctness...please:rolleyes:

The only people offended by the term illegals are those who support people living in this country illegally....ILLEGALLY!

To put this in proper perspective, NO boss would be offended by such a comment since my company can't hire illegals and has a policy against such a hire...just like EVERY single company in this country has...can I see your green card please?

I'm so psyched for this game! I already put in for Monday off from work cuz it'll prolly take 3 hours just to get out of the lot.

It's shaping up to be a great game. I can't wait. :rocker:

I must admit I'm as psyched for this game as I have been for any playoff game in recent memory. All the Charger fans crying all off-season has added fuel to my fire. I hope it's done the same to the Patriots players as well!

Gonna be a lonnngggg week of anticipation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbee
How do you afford living in Socal on a teacher's salary and pension? Aren't houses there about 700K for a 2000 sq foot?

How do you like it? The weather is nice but how about the smog and crime and illegals?

You should be banned, you racist piece of ****!

Illegals can be any race...so tell us how this is racist?

The Chargers bulletin board has been lit up since their playoff loss last January with a whole lot of 'hate the Patriots' stuff. They are all bruised and condemn Ellis Hobbs and a couple others for disrespecting them by dancing on their mid-field logo.

The Chargers are loaded both on offense and on defense. The Pats took advantage of Charger errors in January and beat the favored team on their home turf.

The Chargers have changed coaches, but essentially their team is in tact and healthy. Tomlinson has yet to suit up...he played no games in the pre-season, and Shawn Merriman is chomping at the bit to get at the Pats offense.

The last time the Chargers came into Foxboro they buried the Pats.

What do you think will happen with this great match up in Foxboro on September 16? The players shouldn't look beyond Sunday's game, but we can do it. Do the Patriots really have the tools to beat an incredibly well-manned San Diego Charger team, and what will they have to do to beat them?

Patriots 28 Chargers 24

The Chargers Fan Forum has more comments on hating the Patriots and/or Tom Brady than any other single subject. I wrote a comment on one such thread that said this is in reality a sign of how much respect they have for our beloved Patriots.

It didn't go over too well!:eek:

I've been waitin all year for this game.

That's kind of well, sad. Or at least telling.

I don't get the hype. It's not even a division game. I hope the Patriots win, because it has bye and potential playoff site implications. It's two good teams. Call it 60/40 Pats because they play at home, but a loss won't mean much for either team in the long run.

I guess I don't spend enough time on opponents' message boards (none actually) to worry about bragging rights among people I don't even know. I care not a whit about that crap. Patriots have much bigger fish to fry this year than obsessing about a non-division week 2 regular season game. I would have thought the Chargers were the same, but this seems like their superbowl.

The Chargers Fan Forum has more comments on hating the Patriots and/or Tom Brady than any other single subject. I wrote a comment on one such thread that said this is in reality a sign of how much respect they have for our beloved Patriots.

It didn't go over too well!:eek:
Their mods spend lots of time issuing warnings to Pats fans for stuff that is standard fare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots