PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gambling in New England belongs in Foxwoods not in Foxboro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all the ppl who have been criticizing BB
here is a closer look at the call
YouTube - patsscrewed

........... to be frank i have never seen pat fans be so critical of BB, ever,the media (Read ESPN) I CAN UNDERSTAND, THEY HAVE ALWAYS HATED BB, AND this morning they have dedicated all their bandwidth to crucify BB,heck i think they must be criticizing him on ESPNU and ESPN classic too........ppl(Fans) stood beside this team when all the spygate bs was going on,hell y abandon ur team and ur coach now...........i for one think it was the right decision.it would have helped if we would've let addai score the td and then give brady and co 30 odd seconds to get into field goal range.......
there is no doubt that all of us would have been happier had we won.....but again as is with gambling.luck is not always on ur side.......... we still have the division title in our sights .........two things which impressed me were how we were able to stop freeney and how brady and moss seem to be back to their 07 form..............

I swear every f...ing troll is out today, betcha most of them are really Red Sox Fans... gloom and doom.

Life's a gamble. ;)

Actually I think Mohegan Sun is nicer. I went to Cedars with my folks one year and got served the crappiest piece of meat I've ever been served in my life. It was friggin' Wal-Mart grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes