PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Galvanize

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveDemPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I think that this is what keeps this team in the "us against them" mode for the whole year. Does everyone remember all the comments by the Patriots that it takes a good part of the season for the team to really come together - as a team? They say it every year. Its a new team, different from last year, we need to find out who we are, etc. I think that this event will galvanize this team in a way that is different than in years past. This is a clearly marked event that has become a total circus. I could see them coming together in a way that would have profound impact on individual lives. Am I being too dramatic? Maybe so. It just seems that their skin will become very thick, and their resolve will be total. It is this kind of thing that causes people to respond spectacularly - if they have the inner makeup and talent to do so.

Think about Randy Moss. I know, maybe some folks have heard too much about him lately. But I am here to tell you that way back in highschool, this dude has had folks attacking him. When he beat the crap out of that racist kid, can you imagine how tough it was when people called for his head. Do you think that this attack on the pats won't have an impact on how he and all the rest of the pats circle the wagons and approach the coming year?

I really believe that an athelete's heart is one of the most important aspects of his game. I guess that is why I am such a pats fan. One of the most important questions that a player is asked before becoming a patriot is does he love to play the game. Is it important to him. Well, this circus will embolden this team, galvanize them together, and we will see one of the most amazing seasons ever to be played.

Total opinion piece, I know. But, I just have a good feeling.

Last edited:
Don't forget the day after Lawyer Milloy was released Tom Jackson of ESPN said that the teams players hate thier coach Belichick - Remember what happened during the remainder of that season?

These players will rally around BB whether he gets suspended or not and the players and team should be little affected by this scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back