PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Galloway inactive - one week thing or trend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they showed the pass that galloway droped that shoud have been a TD vs the falcons you can see galloway turn to look at the S then he droped the ball and got redy to get hit

thats why he is not playing he dose not want to get hit

its not that he cant get open or that him and brady are not on the same page

they should cut him if they need a old WR they can pick up harrison at lest he can run a route and will take a hit

I have never been a fan of having Green-Ellis on the 53. HOWEVER, there is no reason to give up the insurance he gives when Lockett is still on the squad.

BJGE is the most likely to lose out imo. We have four healthy RBs at the moment.

Well, they certainly didn't miss him, so I would bet he gets cut in the next couple of weeks with a statement that he just didn't fit the system, and we wish him well.

Interestingly, the reason we have not missed Galloway is that Watson has come through (as well as Baker).

Well, they certainly didn't miss him, so I would bet he gets cut in the next couple of weeks with a statement that he just didn't fit the system, and we wish him well.

Give him 1 more game. He either mans up or gets cut. I hope BB lights a fire under his as*.

Galloway is better than Sam Aiken.

Well, Aiken didn't steal the position away from him today and perhaps that was what BB was looking for. I say he stick's around a bit longer.

Last edited:
BB is famous for, "I put the players on the field that I believe will give us the best chance to win". That is exactly why he made Galloway inactive. I doubt Galloway is totally done unless BB and Company have seen something in him that leads them to believe he just can't do what they need him to do (or there is something going on behind the scenes/an off field thing or locker room thing). However, many thought LM was near done and he then started the opening game (somewhat the same situation). But a healthy scratch for a WR of his tenure and stature? Galloway probably is not a goner -- BB may think he has value in certain situations -- but I suspect he is only a lackluster, or at best two, performance away from getting his persona non gratis ticket issued. It was said best when it was written, "Galloway does not play special teams and only contributes as a WR". Sooooo not a good thing to be a lackluster one dimensional contributor on a BB team.

Weeks six to nine will likely be crucial. That's when the Pats have to decide what to do with Tate. Give Galloway more chances to stretch the field. If he's still a non-factor at that, then we'll all know the answer to the OP's question.

Well, Aiken didn't steal the position away from him today and perhaps that was what BB was looking for. I say he stick's around a bit longer.

Aiken has the grand total of 28 catches in 7 years. He is not going

to take a wide receiver job from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back