PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Galloway inactive for Sunday vs. Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
ring! ring!...ring! ring!---"uh hello?"-----"AL IT'S BILL...DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU!!"---"uh..ok"----"WIDE RECEIVER AL A FAST ONE LOTS OF EXPERIENCE YOU CAN HAVE HIM FOR A 3RD OR 2 4THS DEAL?"----"uh ok deal"

and BB works his magic again with uncle Al

ring! ring!...ring! ring!---"uh hello?"-----"AL IT'S BILL...DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU!!"---"uh..ok"----"WIDE RECEIVER AL A FAST ONE LOTS OF EXPERIENCE YOU CAN HAVE HIM FOR A 3RD OR 2 4THS DEAL?"----"uh ok deal"

and BB works his magic again with uncle Al

lmao :D

this has the potential to royaly screw us over:

baily takes moss

goodman takes welker

they are BOTH good cb's, our TOP WR's barely get open.....

and who the hell catches the ball?

Exactly my thoughts.

Maybe the TE's start playing as the WRs and Brady unloads the ball very quickly? (There were a few of such nice strategies which the Gators used successfully last night.)

this has the potential to royaly screw us over:

baily takes moss

goodman takes welker

they are BOTH good cb's, our TOP WR's barely get open.....

and who the hell catches the ball?

and the running game is not full strength w/o Taylor. Brady will have to cobble something together with Faulk, Morris, baker and Watson, and maybe Moss can finally get a deep ball. But winning this game is on the defense. I think the offense will struggle to get 21 points.

Exactly my thoughts.

Maybe the TE's start playing as the WRs and Brady unloads the ball very quickly? (There were a few of such nice strategies which the Gators used successfully last night.)

I'm not entirely sold on the assumption that Goodman is going to be able to shut down Welker. Maybe Moss will be shut down with Bailey and help over the top, but I don't think Goodman is going to be capable of taking Welker out of the game. Don't forget about Edelman and Watson either. We have plenty of passing options today plus a big bodied Sam Aiken to catch the ball and make the Broncos pay for blitzing over the middle.

I'm not entirely sold on the assumption that Goodman is going to be able to shut down Welker. Maybe Moss will be shut down with Bailey and help over the top, but I don't think Goodman is going to be capable of taking Welker out of the game. Don't forget about Edelman and Watson either. We have plenty of passing options today plus a big bodied Sam Aiken to catch the ball and make the Broncos pay for blitzing over the middle.

Big bodied Sam Aiken has caught 28 passes in seven years. Expecting

much from him is not realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back