PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gaffney signed, Poteat and Sullivan released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if Poteat were back on the roster in time for the next game. If it weren't for the current open slot, I'd be downright predicting that.

Gaffney wasn't all that bad on the Texans the past two years. He won't step in as a #2, but he'll contribute some. If 6 months ago the Pats were looking at both Caldwell and Gaffney, I would have wanted Gaffney. I admit that speaks more about my dislike of Caldwell than admiration for Gaffney, though.

Regards,
Chris

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Gaffney is a very solid receiver? lol Only on Patfans.com. He's so solid that he couldn't beat out an undrafted free agent in Philly and no team wanted to touch him for five weeks. Yeah, he's a very solid receiver. I'm with the people from this planet who think he'll be the fifth receiver and catch maybe 12 passes this season. Although since he's so great, I'm assuming you have him as Brady's new top target?

I was really hoping to see C. Rogers get a shot here.....I still feel like this guy could be a big time receiver in the right situation......yeah, he has had some off field issues but, sometimes you have to take a shot.....Gaffney has been an average receiver on a horrible team.....because he couldn't excel in Philly with their questionable receiver corps and no one went after him for the past several weeks....has me scratching my head....however...this is BB we are talking about...and everytime I think of Vrabes.....I think....who will be the next one? Could be Gaffney.......who knows.......welcome to the Pats Jabar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes