PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gaffney had a nice game Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He had 7 cathes for over 100yds. With Moss and Welker getting most of the attention I thought he played well.
Is he signed for next year?

definately kudos to Gaffney

He was signed off waivers for two seasons... so this would be the second season. Definitely re-sign him, he's been emerging as a great target. :rocker:

He is continuing the really good play he started last season, particularly the post season of last year. Just one more receiver the opposition has to worry about.

Gaffney is OK.......but he's holding a valuable spot on this team that rightfully belongs to Reche Caldwell.:rolleyes:

God the chippy chatter prior to the season by some to even suggest that we keep Gaffney on the team was ludicrous.

With all the enormous clutch performances by Caldwell, how could think otherwise.

Our loyalty to flawed players blows my mind.

After Brady, Gaffney was our post-season MVP. How folks were blind to that was unbelievable.

He should be pretty cheap. He was cut by two teams...just saying that maybe our offense brings out the best in him. I think this is more a thinking WR's offense and they did say Gaffney picked it up quickly.

Gaffney has played great the last few games. I'd love to see him back next year. He makes a great #3-#4 receiver!

Jab is the man. Gotta resign #10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing