PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gaffney did the Lights Out Dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I had no idea. And i know this isn't a big deal. But i just watched the game for the 2nd time and the camera moves off of him after he starts celebrating.

But i was just watching The Best of Mike and Mike and they showed the TD from the "over the field" camera and this camera stayed on Mr. Gaffney through the whole celebration.

And Jabbar scores and does the Lights out Dance.

I didn't think it was possible to like him more than i already did, but i guess i was wrong.

Last edited:
I had no idea. And i know this isn't a big deal. But i just watched the game for the 2nd time and the camera moves off of him after he starts celebrating.

But i was just watching The Best of Mike and Mike and they showed the TD from the "over the field" camera and this camera stayed on Mr. Gaffney through the whole celebration.

And Jabbar scores and does the Lights out Dance.

I didn't think it was possible to like him more than i already did, but i guess i was wrong.

I caught that too..

Yes, your man love for Gaff disturbs us all.

That wasn't the lights out dance, was it? I thought the lights out dance had one fore arm in front and the other one raised. Gaffney had both raised.

The better celebration was Washington finally getting to do the "Squirrel Dance" after his sick special teams play!

That wasn't the lights out dance, was it? I thought the lights out dance had one fore arm in front and the other one raised. Gaffney had both raised.

It was close enough for Gov't work lol.

Merrimann said that he didnt know gaffneys name to the press. i think he knows it now

I like the Barry Sanders celebration, or lack thereof, the best: (A) hand the ball to the ref (B) walk to bench

I like the Barry Sanders celebration, or lack thereof, the best: (A) hand the ball to the ref (B) walk to bench

I agree act like you've been there before. I think that type of football has been replaced by this show crap that we must put up with now if we want to watch football.

Merrimann said that he didnt know gaffneys name to the press. i think he knows it now

Bingo. It was a jab at Merriman for the dig he threw at Gaffney this week. One could say that if you only watch important games, you wouldn't know who Shawne Merriman was, seeing as he tends to disappear when needed most.

Anyone catch Cromartie doing Randy's split-the-defense thing after his pick in the end zone.

They all do it.

I favor the hand-the-ball to the ref thing too, but it's clear to me that the thing that makes these guys excell also makes them immature and prone to gloating. It's part of what gets them motivated. It is what it is. Complaining about it isn't going to stop it. Our team is no better or worse than anyone else's.

Gaff is not the first Pat to mock Merriman. They did it in last year's playoff game as well, including Vrabel which happens to be my avatar over on the Planet.

I don't think it's a big deal either. Guys around the league get swelled heads and the Pats feed off mocking their celebration dances. They mocked TO's Eagle wingflap all thru SB 39. Nothing new here really other than the fact it was Gaff that got into the act.

I hate Merroid, glad to see someone step up and insult him. Did anyone see the bench of the chargers all dancing on the third and one then get stuffed and stop? they were being classless punks. It was like party like a rockstar or something playing and they all, minus LT got up and danced. Then when they got stuffed Kelly Washington came up during the kickout and went in front of the bench and talked smack.

I just hope that Gaptooth is still a Pats next season when your team visits San Diego. I'm sure some Chargers would like to say hello to him.

The same thing goes for Seymorebutts. I couldn't wait to see him on his back with Hardwick pressing down on his neck and Manu's helmet on his knees.

"Sheet" happens on the field you know.

Last edited:
I just hope that Gaptooth is still a Pats next season when your team visits San Diego. I'm sure some Chargers would like to say hello to him.

The same thing goes for Seymorebutts. I couldn't wait to see him on his back with Hardwick pressing down on his neck and Manu's helmet on his knees.

Which is weird because if they were that pissed about Big Sey then they should have done something about it in the game. Instead of being a little ***** and whinning like a girl after the game. Be a man and do something about it yourself.

No one on the Patriots is afraid of the Chargers. They will just do the Lights Out dance on your field again after another beatdown.

Last edited:

Are we really starting with the revenge talk again, already? That's 2 games now where the Chargers would get their revenge. 2 times they've failed.

Be a man and do something about it yourself.
---------

That's exactly what Hardwick intends to do next season.

This rivalry is really taking solid shape.

Can't wait for next season already.

Go Junior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes