PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gabriel released, Patrick released, G. Scott and Phinisee signed to practice squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gabriel released, Patrick released, G. Scott and Phinisee signed to practice squa

They're 9-4. The worse they could be in 9-7, and they would have to try real hard not to make the playoffs.

Let's wait until they have an actual losing season before burying them.
Accursed optimist! We're doooooommmed............. without cold gatorade.

Re: Gabriel released, Patrick released, G. Scott and Phinisee signed to practice squa

Just for fun, we are 9-4. Teams that beat us, Denver 7-6, Jets 7-6, Miami 6-7, and Indy 10-3. Indy is the only sure bet to make the playoffs and look like one and done. Teams ahead of us in wins are Chicago at 11-2, whom we beat and has problems. The Chargers 11-2, who don't appear to have any problems. Followed by the Ravens at 10-3, who for some reason I don't fear as much as any of the above teams. Clearly, San Diego is the best team in football and then its debatable which teams follow. But reading this board you would think this Patriots team is at the bottom of the barrel. Some have sworn off watching or posting about them, tho, I see they still come around. Next week we will pummel the Texans and be 10-4 and the band will start humming but won't go into full melody until we beat the Jags.

But that's when you score on all the spilled popcorn and candy! If that isn't McBee's style I've sadly misread him, it, she, whatever. What is the proper designation for a Troll?

Hope this helps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

Great... now Gabriel will tell Moss and Porter to stay the hell away from the Pats. Just like Branch did.

Great... now Gabriel will tell Moss and Porter to stay the hell away from the Pats. Just like Branch did.

Another prediction, along with some of the others here, after all how hard is it to find another Tatum Bell and UDFA?? Gabriel was at best a good effort at a reclamation project, he did not adapt, if he had any potential to help this offense do you really think they would have let him go?? I think not, it is hard for all of us to tell, but the films do not lie, he may not have been running out his routes, running his routes correctly or responding to blitz situations?? Could be all of this or none of this, difficult for us fans to know.. people have to get over Deion Branch, his absence does not create turnovers, penalties, poor execution and bad field position.

Great! An unforseen bonus!

Mods. Please ban this unamusing troll (send him back to Middle School).

Middle school? You give him far too much credit...

But that's when you score on all the spilled popcorn and candy! If that isn't McBee's style I've sadly misread him, it, she, whatever. What is the proper designation for a Troll?

Well I admit some of that gum under the seats might have some chews left.

Let's all sing:...Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost overnight........?:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back