PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gabriel lobbies Pats for Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame Doug Gabriel. The title of the article should be, "Media asks Doug Gabriel So Many Questions About Randy Moss They Make Him Sound Like He's Lobbying the Pats to Trade for Him." The media is the one creating this story; not Gabriel.

Could not agree more. I read it the same way. It's not going to happen anyway, and none of us should want it to happen. We need to keep New England's metermaids safe.

I can't imagine any player who wants to win not lobbyng for Moss.

Bobs My Uncle said:

Becuase Randy has played for so many winners over the years.......

dhamz said:
That has nothing to do with it. Look at the crap he has been stuck with throughout his career.

dhamz said:
And so had Rodney Harrison and Corey Dillon as well :rolleyes:

Bobs My Uncle said:

That's what they said in Philly two years ago when McNabb was lobbying for TO. Reid was reluctant but Donovan's promise that he could handle TO and he would not be a problem but the solution to one was how a perennial contender got sucked into a deal that nearly destroyed the franchise. Funny part was they got to the Superbowl without him and didn't win it with him. Got beat by a TEAM with a bunch of no name talents on offense and a QB who manages them to deliver 9 out or 10 times. :D

MoLewisrocks said:
.... and a QB who manages them to deliver 9 out or 10 times. :D
With Moss around it would be 10 out of 10 :rocker:

MoLewisrocks said:
That's what they said in Philly two years ago when McNabb was lobbying for TO. Reid was reluctant but Donovan's promise that he could handle TO and he would not be a problem but the solution to one was how a perennial contender got sucked into a deal that nearly destroyed the franchise. Funny part was they got to the Superbowl without him and didn't win it with him. Got beat by a TEAM with a bunch of no name talents on offense and a QB who manages them to deliver 9 out or 10 times. :D

10 out of 11, to be exact. :D

I don't believe that Moss would act as bad as T.O., although I was disappointed with his behavior in the Raiders/Broncos game. At least from the perspective of 'what if he became a Pat?'

T.O. has serious mental issues and a schizophrenic personality, way up, or way angry, all the time. Moss is merely self absorbed and immature. Kinda like a lot of WRs.....

This whole issue will most likely blow over for most of us at 4 p.m. today. Although a few determined posters will be reminding us in mini-camp next year that we could'a, would'a, should'a, with Moss. Even if we win another Bowl at some point, it won't be 'stylish' enough. :D

Moss would fit in just right, look at his hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back