PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FYI: Waiting List Pre-Sale now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_PATS_FAN_54

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just an FYI for waiting list people, go to your account manager, click 'Buy Tickets' at the bottom and the AFC Championship pre-sale offer is active. 300 level is all that is being offered, but still its a ticket. The e-mail has yet to go out to the waiting list so get them while you can.

*Sorry to post a whole thread about this, but just want to get the word out.*

Yea, i didn't see this until I got the email, and they were all gone. The site was hammered with people, could barely load any pages. There needs to be a better system than this.

You had to stick with it. I pulled up a pair at 11:40. The good news is that ever since the tickets went on sale, the secondary market has plummeted, so if you want tickets, you probably ultimately can get them for not much more than they were offered this morning.

I've been sticking with it but with no luck. :( I really wish they had a better system than this. I received the email at 10:09:37 and I was logged in by 10:10 with no tickets available. That's crazy.

Secondary market is always an option but tickets always show up on Ticketexchange. If you stick with that long enough, chances are good you will come out with tickets. The club does release some through there as the game approaches.

The "Continue" button just switched over to "sold out" and the link is now dead. Bummer. Not many tickets available for this one. Last week's game, this presale went all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back