Welcome to PatsFans.com

FYI: Waiting List Pre-Sale now

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NE_PATS_FAN_54, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NE_PATS_FAN_54

NE_PATS_FAN_54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +54 / 3 / -1

#70 Jersey

Just an FYI for waiting list people, go to your account manager, click 'Buy Tickets' at the bottom and the AFC Championship pre-sale offer is active. 300 level is all that is being offered, but still its a ticket. The e-mail has yet to go out to the waiting list so get them while you can.

*Sorry to post a whole thread about this, but just want to get the word out.*
  2. Darrone

Darrone Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yea, i didn't see this until I got the email, and they were all gone. The site was hammered with people, could barely load any pages. There needs to be a better system than this.
  3. PatsFaninAZ

PatsFaninAZ Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

You had to stick with it. I pulled up a pair at 11:40. The good news is that ever since the tickets went on sale, the secondary market has plummeted, so if you want tickets, you probably ultimately can get them for not much more than they were offered this morning.
  4. medic2491

medic2491 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I've been sticking with it but with no luck. :( I really wish they had a better system than this. I received the email at 10:09:37 and I was logged in by 10:10 with no tickets available. That's crazy.
  5. NE_PATS_FAN_54

NE_PATS_FAN_54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +54 / 3 / -1

#70 Jersey

Secondary market is always an option but tickets always show up on Ticketexchange. If you stick with that long enough, chances are good you will come out with tickets. The club does release some through there as the game approaches.
  6. bresna

bresna PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

The "Continue" button just switched over to "sold out" and the link is now dead. Bummer. Not many tickets available for this one. Last week's game, this presale went all day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.