PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FYI tonight - Jim Rome show

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Tedy B is supposed to be his guest.

Hmmm... love Tedy, can't stand Rome. What to do? What to do?

Watch.

The awesomeness that is Tedy Bruschi will vastly outshine the unawesomeness that you find Jim Rome to be.

Interesting.. He's also going to be on Total Access tonight... 7pm on the east coast... The Jim Rome show is on ESPN, right? What time?

From ESPN's listing, the only showing I see of Jim Rome is at 2:30 p.m. today (which I assume is eastern time).

One good thing about having a Pats player write a book, we get to see him on the tube when he does the PR for it. Otherwise we'd be left with NEVER seeing our guys in the national media...except for Brady of course. ;)

Rome is Burning airs at 4:30 eastern; ESPN's listings on the web are for pacific time.

I don't care if they put my mother on that show. I refuse to watch Jim Rome make awful jokes about crap that no one cares about. The guy is a complete fool and I have no respect for him.

I don't care if they put my mother on that show. I refuse to watch Jim Rome make awful jokes about crap that no one cares about. The guy is a complete fool and I have no respect for him.

I agree! The guy is a real tool.

Hmmm... love Tedy, can't stand Rome. What to do? What to do?

You should watch. I hear Tedy is a good friend of Jim Everett and he intends to pick up the table and finish putting Romy through the studio wall.

You should watch. I hear Tedy is a good friend of Jim Everett and he intends to pick up the table and finish putting Romy through the studio wall.

That's must see TV. I'll just catch it on youTube though, that way he won't get better ratings.

I used to listen to him. In 1996.

Now that, could be something magic.
:p

LOL! OK, I might watch just to see if that happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back