PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FYI: Tickets Available for Buffalo Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatepatsfan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
On ticketmaster, face value. Was just looking.

Mostly only single seats available, but still a few sections where you can get multiple seats.

I'm already dreading the hangover I'll have while at the game. Hopefully the crowd is quiet so as to not exacerbate my headache.

I'm broke..Patjew...buy me a coupla seats..I promise, I'll pay ya back...as soon as the "economy" improves
liar-animated-animation-liar-smiley-emoticon-000361-large.gif

Last edited:
I'm broke..Patjew...buy me a coupla seats..I promise, I'll pay ya back...as soon as the "economy" improves
liar-animated-animation-liar-smiley-emoticon-000361-large.gif

Sure, they're in the mail.

hmmmm...strange...nothing here but that writ from my ex-wife's lawyer for back alimony...dyam...

was gunna go...but saving my $$ for the playoff tickets i want to get

There must be a ton of tickets out there. Ours were on Ticket exchange for 2-weeks and didn't sell.

I'd snatch them in a heartbeat, but I'm saving my money for heating oil. It's currently $3.65 a gallon here, and I have a 250 gallon tank that's about ready to be refilled.

We'll probably be eating Ramen and peanut butter all month, but at least we'll be warm while we watch the Patriots on TV....... :)

I'd snatch them in a heartbeat, but I'm saving my money for heating oil. It's currently $3.65 a gallon here, and I have a 250 gallon tank that's about ready to be refilled.

We'll probably be eating Ramen and peanut butter all month, but at least we'll be warm while we watch the Patriots on TV....... :)
Go on a site "New England Oil". Depending on where you live, the site provides info as to dealers and prices. Interesting and helpfull in contrasting costs

Thanks for the thread; toying with the idea of driving down with my lady to see game but couldn't find two together at the 2nd and 1st level sections.

Thanks for the thread; toying with the idea of driving down with my lady to see game but couldn't find two together at the 2nd and 1st level sections.

Try stubhub.com?

Any other suggestions for folks toying with the idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots