Welcome to PatsFans.com

FYI: MHK Patches

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by kmac14, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmac14

kmac14 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

MHK patches currently listed on the Patriots Proshop site (along with the pins for $5 each) with all proceeds going to the Myra Kraft Giving Back Scholarship Fund at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston.
    Several weeks ago I saw the patches on the site and hesitated to purchase and then when I went back later that day the listing was gone. I emailed the proshop and was told that they had sold out and they weren't sure if they would be available again, so if you were looking purchase do so quickly.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  2. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +235 / 18 / -38

#50 Jersey

Wow.. I guess Robert changed his mind. I contacted the Pro Shop at the beginning of the season about the Patches and they informed me that the Patches were only available to players on the team and that Mr. Kraft had no intention of selling them to the fans.
  3. Ron Sellers

Ron Sellers Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What kind of a lowlife gives this thread one star? It's for a worthwhile charity, at a minimal cost.

Whoever you are, you are beyond pathetic. Get a life. Better yet, get psychological help; you truly need it.
  4. PatsSox363804

PatsSox363804 Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I wanted to get one with a superbowl 46 patch but then we blew the game. Don't know if I can do it now. Might just buy one and put it aside.
  5. Onedaful

Onedaful PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Awesome. Thanks for the info I'll be picking one up if I can get my hands on one. Anything for a charity.
  6. 102 Pat

102 Pat Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 3 / -2

#85 Jersey

It's too bad it'll cost $19.50 to get a patch shipped to Canada...:bricks:
  7. Wilfork#75

Wilfork#75 Rookie

Ratings:
    +90 / 5 / -1

#75 Jersey

Thats nothing. I just bought some stuff from there. Total for the products $120, shipping to Australia $94
  8. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I wonder if the MHK patch will remain on the Patriots jerseys in 2012 and from here on out?
  9. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +355 / 6 / -8

I understand how people feel about the Myra thing, but I think it might start seeming mawkish if they continued it forever. It's Kraft's/team's decision, but think about it... you'll start having players who never met or knew her (starting next year.) I think they're available to fans b/c fans have long wanted them, and I think they kept it to the team only because they didn't want it to feel commercial during the season. I may be wrong, but this looks much more like a memento of a special campaign fought in honor of a special lady, not a move to institutionalize her memory as a mythic character watching over the team forever.
  10. Calciumee

Calciumee PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#3 Jersey

That's the reason I won't buy on! The shipping to the UK will be insane!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.