PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Future Jock: Tom Brady/Ray Lewis....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local pizza from mom and pop chains is always the best. When I go the "big company" route, it's usually Pizza Hut.

Digiorno's for me. All the other chains are poop.

Ray seems like he'd be a motivational speaker/preacher when he retires. He does a lot of it now off the field, I can see him doing more of it when he's done playing.

I think with Brady, if he does something media related after football, it might not be football related at all. He's carved a different image compared to a lot of other football players.

ray MAY go into broadcasting

brady will enjoy the golfcourse in the daytime, kids in the afternoon, and gisele at night

Or, Giselle in the morning, Giselle in the afternoon, and Giselle at night.

Or, Giselle in the morning, Giselle in the afternoon, and Giselle at night.
Giselle has a lot going on, she may only give Tom 1 option.

Forall intents & purposes, he's her boytoy :)

Dang, some guys just have it rough.

Last edited:

TB can handle Giselle...Ray Lewis says ( quote ) " Tom Brady is a warrior. "

I'd love to see that too, but it ain't gonna happen.

I doubt they could pay Brady enough to do it as a regular gig, where he has to "report" to the studio and "rehearse" and take "suggestions" from suits who have no idea what they're talking about. I could see him in the booth or studio before the Super Bowl, though.

I don't think we fully understand (at least I don't) that Brady is in another stratosphere of global celebrity than a Dungy or Harrison or Bruschi or, when he's done, even a Peyton. Put it this way, several of those guys are in New York every day pretty much during the season to do their shows and they're never in the tabloids here. All Brady has to do is attend a benefit or opening and the papers are full of pictures of him and Gisele.

My guess would be that Tony Dungy is probably the highest paid former NFL'er in the studios now and I'd be surprised if he earns a lot more than $1MM, maybe $1.5MM, for four pre-season weeks, 17 regular season weeks, four Playoff weeks and various "Promotions" and "Specials," plus all of the film work and rehearsals he has to do; in other words, it's pretty much a full time job from August to February. I doubt that would be attractive to Brady who no doubt already earns a multiple of that on his Investments alone by just waking up in the morning, let alone on his endorsements and ownership interests in Under Armour and other companies he shills for (not to mention his salary).

Last edited:
Local pizza from mom and pop chains is always the best. When I go the "big company" route, it's usually Pizza Hut.

this ^

i'll do a pizza hut or dominos , and when in the US, papa johns was ok but nothing beats the small local pizza for value and taste IMO

Can I buy tickets and popcorn for when you say that to his face? I'll take my seat early because I'm sure it will be over fast and I won't sit too close because blood stains don't wash out.... :)

Last edited:
Players of Peyton's caliber never go into coaching, for whatever reason.

The reasons are all "green" and it's because there just aren't enough of them for guys like him.

I've been a big fan of Peyton in his commercials. He has been lucky to appear in some clever spots and his guest hosting on SNL burnished his comedy image — the short film they made of him playing football with the kids is very funny. But his latest car ad is awful. I think he is smug and annoying in that ad. Really drops his Q rating for me, anyway. Seems that Peyton only works when there is a clear humor element in the spot.

Wow! That shows why there's "vanilla, chocolate and strawberry" for different tastes! I really like that ad, if you're talking about the one where he's driving and uses the car's GPS to reroute and then makes a call and orders up a tune. Somehow they manage to make the "commands" sound like his calls at the line. I thought it was very clever, though I'm not the least bit interested in the car.

ray MAY go into broadcasting

brady will enjoy the golfcourse in the daytime, kids in the afternoon, and gisele at night

This. I don't see Brady getting into broadcasting. I think Peyton said he might commentate, that would be awesome.

I agree with this. Brady has made his money and so has his wife. Unless he's uber bored, I don't see him going into broadcasting or politics for that matter.

Agree, Brady and his wife make well upwards of 60-70 mil a year. I can't see him jonsing for football so much that he's doing a weekly Warren " I need a weekly paycheck cause I'm bankrupt" Sapp gig.

He might do annual playoffs for a few weeks each year and simply get paid more than everyone else all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back