Funny wilfork/samuel comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

(On Vince Wilfork’s fumble return)

That was a rumbling, stumbling, tumbling return. I love to see those guys get the ball in their hands. They have all those stories about how they used to play running back and all that, so it’s good.

(On the run after the fumble)

Yeah, I had to turn on the speed, a little speed. I didn’t show you guys all of that. If I had run when I was supposed to run I probably would have gotten into the end zone, but one of those little guys caught me. I still don’t know who caught me.

hahaha Samuel said Pennington throws it kind of soft

Samuel also said it didn't look like he'd be in NE next year right now, even though he wants to be.

Samuel also said it didn't look like he'd be in NE next year right now, even though he wants to be.

wtf u talking about..your a ****** shut up.. all he said was hes not looking @ the situation now..he wants to play and win the playoff games

wtf u talking about..your a ****** shut up.. all he said was hes not looking @ the situation now..he wants to play and win the playoff games

On the Pats Fifth Quarter Asante was interviewed and asked:

Interviewer: "Before I let you go I want to make this clear: do you want to be a Patriot next year?"

Asante: "Most definitely man. I love it here, I love my teamates, you know I love the fans I love the city. If the situation is right you know I'd love to be here."

Interviewer: "What's your gut, do you think you'll be here?"

Asante: (Laughs) "So far it doesn't seem like it, but you now how it is, you know, I'm just waiting."

So there you go. Right from Asante's mouth... Don't call me a ******... ******.

On the Pats Fifth Quarter Asante was interviewed and asked:

Interviewer: "Before I let you go I want to make this clear: do you want to be a Patriot next year?"

Asante: "Most definitely man. I love it here, I love my teamates, you know I love the fans I love the city. If the situation is right you know I'd love to be here."

Interviewer: "What's your gut, do you think you'll be here?"

Asante: (Laughs) "So far it doesn't seem like it, but you now how it is, you know, I'm just waiting."

So there you go. Right from Asante's mouth... Don't call me a ******... ******.

we are talking about his post game commnets ..we arent talking about some other things elsewhere..what we got from reiss and we were talking about the commnets from there

Sielgo is absolutely 100% right. I saw the interview, it was with Steve Burton. Asante said those exact words. I wasn't that surprised, but it is unfortunate.

Who cares if he's here next year. He's here now and making plays. Which FA want our money will be determined later.

we are talking about his post game commnets ..we arent talking about some other things elsewhere..what we got from reiss and we were talking about the commnets from there

I was talking about what Asante said you dumb ****. It doesn't matter which interview he said it in...the point is that he said it. And I was right about his unfortunate comment. So plss off.

I was talking about what Asante said you dumb ****. It doesn't matter which interview he said it in...the point is that he said it. And I was right about his unfortunate comment. So plss off.

i went out and said something regarding the same source from the wilfork/samuel comments and u came out to saying "he ALSO said this..."

when you say ALSO..how am i to know that your not reffering from the source SVN and I brought up?

could've said "well in an interview from Burton he said..."

you randomly came up regarding contract..im sure a lot of us dont wanna hear it right now..many worry he wont be back..others are interested b.c its the future were dealing with but im sure guys are going to get a little annoyed seeing 20 threads about "samuel said this and he said that"

we already have a thread about the Burton thing..go contribute there.

Allright kids it's past your bedtime

this is even funnier

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/01/07/jets.patriots/1.html

"How many yards did I go?'' Wilfork asked reporters. "Thirty-one? A lot of guys would have done the same thing if they were where I was. I'm a pretty good athlete, and I always like to do stuff other than playing nose tackle. But I was like, 'Man, that's a long way (meaning the end zone). Is it a touchdown yet?' I had to turn on the jets. Two hours later, still no touchdown.''

i went out and said something regarding the same source from the wilfork/samuel comments and u came out to saying "he ALSO said this..."

when you say ALSO..how am i to know that your not reffering from the source SVN and I brought up?

could've said "well in an interview from Burton he said..."

you randomly came up regarding contract..im sure a lot of us dont wanna hear it right now..many worry he wont be back..others are interested b.c its the future were dealing with but im sure guys are going to get a little annoyed seeing 20 threads about "samuel said this and he said that"

we already have a thread about the Burton thing..go contribute there.

Geeze - give the guy a break. If Assante said it why are you getting on his case about it? Because it only matters is Mike Reiss says it? WTF is that about????

Beyond that I thought people stopped using "******" as an insult in 1985.

I'm beginning to think the day Remix6 grows up will never come.

How can he start, you ask?

He needs to make his posts look less like chatroom material (both visually and content-wise) and more like respectful debate.

...R-e-s-p-e-c-t!

Last edited:
It did look like a squirrel taking down an elephant.

He tackled Wilfork at the ankles because it was the only part he could get his arms around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes