Welcome to PatsFans.com

Funny Teacher Stories

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by IcyPatriot, Mar 13, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,999 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Does anyone have any funny high school techer stories.

I'll start with one of dozens that I have.

Junior year in high school .. had a teacher named Mr. Casparian.
    He was all of 4'10" ... maybe. We had some archaic board system where you wouldpush 1 up and the other would come down. So .. I got there a few minutes early and perfectly positioned both of them halfway. He was jumping to pull it down ... :rofl: ... finally we had to help.

I have more ...way worse but I figured I would start it g-rated. :p

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +467 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

Like most of my teacher/student stories this ends in violence. My high school ha three levels to it. And on the outside of the east faceing direction a cement staircase with railings and a sidewalk leading to a door for each level. One day when I was a senior about this time of year,maybe a little later there was a bunch of us standing on the third level (parking lot, which I majored in) landing some kid would stick his head out of the 2nd level door and we'ed all through ice,ah snow ballls at his head. This went on for about 5-6 minutes then there was a pause. We all loaded up, the door opened we all fired. But as you may have guessed it wasn't the kid ,but a teacher. Mr. M the gym instructer, who got hit square in the face by at least three ahh snow balls. I'm lucky to be here today to tell you all that man was mad, and could run fast. His only problem was which one to run after. He didn't catch any one because he couldn't make up his mind who to run after first. :)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,999 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Sounds like a Benny Hill ... :rofl:

4. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +467 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

Heres another one but involves a kid more thatn a teacher. One day in 8th or 9th grade we had a substitute home room teacher ,and old biddy who was very stern. She kept telling the class to be quiet,no talking no whispering. I was getting bored, I had a bobby pin that I peeled the plastic ends off of and spread out in a V shape. I was sitting in the left hand row next to the wall the kid in front of me was sitting next to the electrical outlet I gave him the bobby pin and said "Hey Forrest (and no it wasn't gump) stick this into the outlet and see what happens" It was suppose to be just a joke but he really did it. There was a big Purpleish-white flash and he got knocked over his desk and into the isle hitting the row of desks next to us. Ms. Biddy jumped up not careing about what had happened,or if he was alright, She demanded to know his name "alright Mr. Forrest I'm sending you to the office and you're getting detention for dirupting the class room"
    He and someone else got me back. We had a contest to see if you could get out of haveing you're hinds tied up. When it was my turn it was a couple of minutes before the bell. I got tied up Real good,then my shoes were thrown out the window into the snow. Needless dto say I was late for the next class no biggie. ;)

5. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +467 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

Heres another one but involves a kid more thatn a teacher. One day in 8th or 9th grade we had a substitute home room teacher ,and old biddy who was very stern. She kept telling the class to be quiet,no talking no whispering. I was getting bored, I had a bobby pin that I peeled the plastic ends off of and spread out in a (V )shape. I was sitting in the left hand row next to the wall the kid in front of me was sitting next to the electrical outlet I gave him the bobby pin and said "Hey Forrest (and no it wasn't gump) stick this into the outlet and see what happens" It was suppose to be just a joke but he really did it. There was a big Purpleish-white flash and he got knocked over his desk and into the isle hitting the row of desks next to us. Ms. Biddy jumped up not careing about what had happened,or if he was alright, She demanded to know his name "allright Mr. Forrest I'm sending you to the office and you're getting detention for disrupting the class room"
    He and someone else got me back. We had a contest to see if you could get out of haveing you're hinds tied up. When it was my turn it was a couple of minutes before the bell. I got tied up Real good,then my shoes were thrown out the window into the snow. Needless to say I was late for the next class no biggie. ;)