PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbutts

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I realize this is stupid thread but I wanted to post it anyway.

So yesterday while I was waiting for the grill to heat up I got the desire to toss a ball around.
Went into the barrel full of balls for the one of the first times this season and grabbed my mini 12 TB football and tossed it to my buddy (a lifetime pats fan too).
When he caught it, he looked at, saw the Brady markings and checked the inflation level, it was very low on air.
He stopped, said you do realize you just threw me a deflated Tom Brady football, and we both had a good laugh.

So yesterday while I was waiting for the grill to heat up I got the desire to toss a ball around.
Went into the barrel full of balls for the one of the first times this season and grabbed my mini 12 TB football and tossed it to my buddy (a lifetime pats fan too).
When he caught it, he looked at, saw the Brady markings and checked the inflation level, it was very low on air.
He stopped, said you do realize you just threw me a deflated Tom Brady football, and we both had a good laugh.

I can't even post a reply it's too painful.

You lose your right to Draft.........beer.

For $5 million I'll issue a report that says you definitely maybe KNEW they were deflated even though the best recollection of an impartial party is that it wasn't even low on air

If Kraft was there he would pay your friend a million dollars and throw you under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots