PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny:Fake Facebook chat of Brady,P Manning,Rodgers etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome piece. Thanks for posting!

That was freaking hilarious. Made my day!

My reactions upon:

- Seeing the thread title: "Hmmm. Funny, huh? I bet it's so not funny."

- Seeing the five-star rating: "Okay, I trust the collective judgment enough to give this thread a shot."

- Reading the first post: "That was WAY funnier than I thought it was going to be! That was awesome."

Regards,
Chris

Holy crapnI haven't laughed in a while like this :rofl:

Wow! Absolutely the funniest post I have ever read here. Classic!

Somebody should send this to all of them on twitter so they can enjoy......especially Flaco, Romo and Cutler.

Funny as hell! Loved it.

LOL, give me another one.... those are priceless!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's funny is how much it rings true. Great humor is based upon reality, or at the least, perceived reality.

Lord, this made my day. :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Thanks for posting this.

What's funny is how much it rings true. Great humor is based upon reality, or at the least, perceived reality.

Lord, this made my day. :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Thanks for posting this.

Glad everyone enjoyed it as much as i did........this is one of the funniest things i have come across in recent memory

yes...very well constructed hilarity...the only part I think most of you missed was the Tebow and Sanchez entries...THAT was not comedy...that was raw, naked truth...which is what makes the rest of the piece so good....
appl.gif

Glad everyone enjoyed it as much as i did........this is one of the funniest things i have come across in recent memory

Heh i was just about to post this. Pure gold

Haven't laughed like this in a while ...whoever wrote it has great sense of humor .....:D

hahaha very funny! and very up to date humor. might not make as much sense a couple of months from now, but the humor is dead on as of today.

wow thats a winner im happy i was done drinking my coffee befor i started reading that cause i would have need it a new pc LOL

What was SO good about it was that you felt you knew how each player would react as the other chimed in, e.g. Brady reacting to Eli. :mad:

Loved Rogers' reaction to Wilson.

What was SO good about it was that you felt you knew how each player would react as the other chimed in, e.g. Brady reacting to Eli. :mad:

Loved Rogers' reaction to Wilson.

Heh... yeah. There were several that were just perfect in that stream...

BTW, this must have really taken off because the site is down with a 503 error, server not available. Too many folks trying to join in the comedy gold. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes