Welcome to PatsFans.com

Funny debate clip for Potheads: Baldwin Vs. Paul

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Afterlifemobile-86, May 23, 2009.

1. Afterlifemobile-86

Afterlifemobile-86 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

2. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

One sided for Ron Paul I presume you mean? Baldwin just sat there spewing back all the old myths about marijuana (such as it being a gateway drug, blah, blah, blah), whereas Paul appeared more thoughtful and reasoned in his arguments. And Baldwin, despite appearing to try to be polite ("Mr. Paul...") looked like the typical conservative goon that he is by trying to ridicule Paul when he didn't have an opportunity to respond to it. What a loser.

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +514 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Both men are pretty irrelevant.:rolleyes: So who really cares?

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  4. Afterlifemobile-86

Afterlifemobile-86 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Maybe to you Ron Paul is irrelevant.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

I'm with you on this one, I think every drug should be legal the people that will use the legal drug will be the same people that use it now only without all the crime, it will put the Smelly Drug Dealer out of business and will be safer for the users, most drug users are a bunch of dopes anyway they sit around eating peanut butter and laughing at a f---ing light bulb, they don't harm anybody but themselves, the Car Wrecks and The Families that get the sh!t beat out of them every saturday night all that violent stuff is caused by the DRUNKS, most violence caused by drugs are at The Drug Deal.

AMERICA LOVES IT'S DRUGS AND NO LAW THAT MAN CAN DREAM UP WILL KEEP AMERICANS FROM GETTING THEIR DRUG.

YOU CAN WALK DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL SCHOOLYARD AND BUY ANY DRUG OF YOUR CHOICE WHILE YOUR THERE YOU CAN ALSO BUY A GUN AND GET A BLOW JOB.

LEGALIZE EVERYTHING THEN TAX IT AND CONTROL IT.

GOD DAMN FOOLS

6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +514 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

NO, he is irrelevant, period. Maybe to you he's a guru of some sort...which is laughable.

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

They like him because he's got some "liberal sh!t" in him.

8. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Something a lot of people misunderstand: when they hear talk of "legalizing" drugs, they think it will become a free-for-all. But we're only talk about legalizing it's use, not the trafficking. These drugs would all still be controlled substances like any prescription drug, but now users would be able to get their hands on cleaner and safer variations, and also they would be able to more easily obtain help for their addictions. This would hopefully do major damage to the underground drug market and reduce if not eliminate the need for an expensive, endless and useless war on drugs.

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

Your wisdom is shinning today.......:)

10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Stephen Baldwin....that's who the drug warriors put up? And he calls himself a "conservative"! LMFAO!

11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +839 / 7 / -3

Pot should be legal, and Ron Paul is very relevent. The more you pay attention, the more you see that the predictions he made years ago, were spot on. It's too bad RP is unelectable.

12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Why have you become so rude of late?

It is nothing more than your OPINION that Paul is irrelevant. Nothing. I gave up on Paul last year when he wouldn't break free of the repression party and make good on his plans, but that doesn't mean I'd make the ignorant mistake of insisting the man was "irrelevant."

To then follow up by mocking his choice by "laughing" at it? You more and more resemble the "with us or against us" crowd.

Assert that you don't believe Paul is the answer, fine. But to insist your OPINION is fact without supporting your case one iota? Well, that makes you little different than Fog.

Ron Paul is a phenomenon. And he has opened millions of Americans' eyes to the realities of our corrupt and fraudulent monetary system.

13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Ron Paul....

I wish that guy would run for President.....I'd vote for him!

whats that you say? ........ he did?

Oh word. I'm gunna put down this roach for a bit.