PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

funny, CC, dumps on manning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWorldChamps

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Chris Carter, total of zero rings... somehow has the cred to say it's now or never for manning? carter sucked, never made a play when it mattered, and now he's a buffoon for yahoo sports? LOL... beat it, wannabee... ummm, ps. douche bag carter also called the fish "the beast in the east"... clown... BTW, that story just got taken off the yahoo main page.

Re: funny, CC, sh!ts on manning?

He certainly didnt suck. He is an annoying piece of turd to me. He was a great reciever but as an analyst the guy needs to go. Fire him! I love how he is supporting his boy Daunte after a terrible performance saying it was just a fluke.

Re: funny, CC, sh!ts on manning?

Kdo5 said:
He certainly didnt suck. He is an annoying piece of turd to me. He was a great reciever but as an analyst the guy needs to go. Fire him! I love how he is supporting his boy Daunte after a terrible performance saying it was just a fluke.
was he ever great? feared? nope. he got his share, but he should not be included with any alltime greats.

Lifetime stats:

1101rec 13899yds 12.6avg 130tds

Average season - 69rec/869yds/12.6avg/8tds

Back-to-back 122rec seasons

6 seasons with 10 or more td's

It's easy to dislike the man, but his status as a great receiver is not in doubt.

From memory, Carter was never considered an elite WR in his time, but his career stats cannot be ignored. He is a HOF, but guys like Owens, Harrison and wvwn Hines Ward will be remembered as greater players

stinkypete said:
From memory, Carter was never considered an elite WR in his time, but his career stats cannot be ignored. He is a HOF, but guys like Owens, Harrison and wvwn Hines Ward will be remembered as greater players

Maybe so, but I wonder if that isn't more a result of the media as opposed to actual ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back