Status
Not open for further replies.

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Broncos cheerleader blog

Under McDaniels, Tom Brady set franchise records in nearly every category and wide receiver Wes Welker set the franchise record for receptions in a season (112). New acquisition Randy Moss broke the NFL record for touchdown receptions with 23 and set the Patriots’ franchise record for receiving yards in a season (1,439). The Patriots offense also posted the franchise’s highest average yards per rush in 22 seasons with 4.1 yards per carry and the team’s 17 rushing touchdowns were the second highest total in the last 20 years – If he can make that type of success with those amazing players, just imagine what he can do with a line-up that includes: Jay CUTLER, Brandon MARSHALL, Eddie ROYAL, Brandon STOKLEY, Tony SCHEFFLER, Nate JACKSON, Daniel GRAHAM, and many more!!!!

So she's comparing Brady, Moss and Welker to...hmm...

:rofl:

Edit: I was afraid that if i put a pic in, no one would read the quote. :p

1206607460_sportwoman_09.jpg

Last edited:
Hey she is a cheerleader give her a break on that.....But don't give her a break for not including her picture in the Blog Entry

Ignorance and home town homerism?

In a cheeleader?

SAY IT AIN'T SO

Broncos cheerleader blog

So she's comparing Brady, Moss and Welker to...hmm...

:rofl:

Knocker her all you want but.....

Who was Tom Brady before he played for the Patriots? Ans: A guy who had a hard time getting the starting job at Michigan and who was passed over by all 32 teams in the 2000 draft SIX TIMES.

What the hell did Moss do in Oakland? Ans. Jack %^&*.

What was the chances anyone would have given Wes Welker on going to the pro-bowl when he was in Miami. Ans: zilch to none.

Who was Matt Cassel before this year? Ans a 7th round draft pick who hadn't started a game since high school.

Knocker if you want, but the Patriots success is not based on having the most talented football team but on being the football team that does the most with its talent.

I don't appreciate you guys posting pics of Mrs. PittPatriot. Have some respect.

I don't appreciate you guys posting pics of Mrs. PittPatriot. Have some respect.

Aren't you wondering why she often has to travel for business meetings? :D

Who was Tom Brady before he played for the Patriots? Ans: A guy who had a hard time getting the starting job at Michigan and who was passed over by all 32 teams in the 2000 draft SIX TIMES.

What was the chances anyone would have given Wes Welker on going to the pro-bowl when he was in Miami. Ans: zilch to none.

Who was Matt Cassel before this year? Ans a 7th round draft pick who hadn't started a game since high school.

Knocker if you want, but the Patriots success is not based on having the most talented football team but on being the football team that does the most with its talent.

Moss and Brady were hall of fame-caliber players long before McDaniels had anything to do with them.

Tom Brady was a winner long before he played for the Patriots.

79 catches for over 1,000 yards in his first season. If that's "Jack %^&*", I'd like to see a lot more Patriots receivers doing Jack %^&*.

Plenty of people thought he had worked himself into becoming a legitimate receiving threat, including the team that traded for him.

The guy backed up 2 Heisman trophy winners and the G.O.A.T. in the NFL. He had talent.

This team has consistently been at, or near, the top of the talent pyramid from 2003 and forward.

Last edited:

Yes, it was ALL Josh.
I'm not sure if this is a typo or intentional but I would'nt mind "knocker"ing her.:D
Edit: Must have been intentional. I just realized you typed it twice.

Last edited:
Yes, it was ALL Josh.

I am not saying it was all Josh. It wasn't. But the Patriots do have a way of getting a lot of their players. So she has reason as a fan of that team to be optimistic that Josh will be able to duplicate that with the talent that Denver has.

Last edited:

Which may be more a reflection on Lloyd Carr than anything else considering some of the other Michigan players that blossomed AFTER leaving Ann Arbor...

I think she deserves a break.

It doesn't seem she's inferring that "if McDaniels can get that level of performance from a bunch of scabs, think what he can do with our studs".

It seems she's saying that "he can get performance from those guys and he should be able to do it with our talented guys."

On the other hand, maybe it's just that I do like the Bronco cheerleaders.

Wow. Dumb girl, nice pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots