PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well-written and all true,thanks for sharing that! I love the psalm lol.

Sounds like envy to me. And judging from the line "Yes, there was a fluke Super Bowl appearance in 1986" I have to assume he's not even aware that wasn't the first time the Pats went to the big dance.

Say what?????

Sounds like envy to me. And judging from the line "Yes, there was a fluke Super Bowl appearance in 1986" I have to assume he's not even aware that wasn't the first time the Pats went to the big dance.

Which superbowl did they appear in before XX?

Which superbowl did they appear in before XX?

LOL I don't know why I thought that said 96. I guess it was the 6 since that was the 85 season and the next wast the 96 season.

The funniest part of that link wasn't the article, it was the comment beneath the article. The Pats are "aging" not sure what Pats team he is looking at but the one I watch is rather young except at LB and a few RB spots.

Last edited:
I honestly don't find much humorous about that article. I think it comes of as snide and defensive. The only aslient point he makes the entire time is about how inconsistent NE has been.

I'm all for poking fun at ourselves, but at least come with something original or well thought out.

I guess the funniest part of that link wasn't the article, it was the comment beneath the article. The Pats are "aging" not sure what Pats team he is looking at but the one I watch is rather young except at LB and a few RB spots.
Yes, I was sure it was a direct quote from one of the recent "experts" who joined the forum to complain about high post counts.

Yes, I was sure it was a direct quote from one of the recent "experts" who joined the forum to complain about high post counts.

Don't remember those comments, but they would have been just as ignorant then as they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes