PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny - A look back on last years Sportsline draft grades

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatch62

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Draft Grades: Eagles score a knockout - NFL - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

After this week-end 'experts' like Pete Prisco will tell us who won and who lost on draft week-end. Prisco is already ripping Denver for trading a talent like Cutler (who is 24-29 as a starter) and drafting a no talent player like Tebow. Tebow in the 1st is a bit of a reach but with all the issue the NFL is having with players who have legal issues getting a stand up guy who busts his ass to be good isn't a bad thing.

Anyway, look at the link above to see his grades (comments) for last year. Some are classic.
He says the Ravens should have taken a receiver instead of OT Michael Oher.
Dallas shouldn't have taken a K in the 5th becasue Nick Folk is 'so good'. The same FOlk who was 18 of 28 (64.3%) on his FG attempts and is now a Jet
Green Bay Packers shouldn't have traded back into the 1st round for Clay Matthews. 'He's good. Not that good.' Oops

The best was his praise for the Raiders for taking Darius Heyward-Bey over Crabtree. Crabtree is a diva but he can play. Heyward Bey...11 games 9 receptions...not so great.

as i posted elsewhere popular drafts for the pats like maroney+chad jackson havent worked and seymoure+mankins drafts etc have been better.
So iam kind of hopeful that this might turn of that way.

Notice how often he writes "I like", "I Love" this pick, etc. It's ALL about him...

How does this idiot even have a job, seriously? I poop better logic than this.

SN Annual in 08 had Brian Brohm above Ryan and Flacco. And said he was the next Peyton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes