PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funniest threads ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm3333

Rookie
Reaction score
If you go to INDYSTAR, there are numerous threads about Manning being a better QB than Brady because of his subpar game today.

My belly is sore from laughing at them.

They just don't get it.

They sound exactly like the Dolphin fans used to sound when they excused everthing Marino did wrong.

GREAT GAME TODAY!!!

the pats made the superbowl an hour ago and you are spending time on a colts message board????

TTIUWP

This thread is useless without posts. :D

So true. Brady's defense has bailed him out many times in the playoffs.

Manning had a great game against SD but his defense couldn't generate any stops.

If NE wins this game, it is because of their defense, not because Golden Boy Brady did anything to win it.

He is good but extremely lucky to play on such a great team.

If he and Peyton changed places, it's doubtful that the Colts would make the playoffs.

What sickens me most is the fact if the Chargers weren't so banged up this game would be a blow-out right now. We really did the Pats a huge favor last week by removing ourselves as their biggest threat and secondly, hopelessly handicapping their (underdog) opponent to boot.

I wish Manning had this much time in the pocket or a defense that can continue to make huge stops. It's a luxury Brady has enjoyed since pretty much day one.

And when are those old LB's gonna break down? Roidney must have purchased enough HGH to last everybody for the season.

I'm not a homer. By next year I'll have picked a new team to pour 100s of 1000s of dollars into.

The Patriots won IN SPITE OF BRADY, not because of him.

Manning was great for 60 minutes. His WRs and o-line let him down.

You can ascribe whatever motives you want to my trashing of Brady. I love watching you Patsy scum squirm when the cold hard light of truth is brought down upon your misconceptions and LIES.

Manning has done more with less.

This statement alone sets mankind back at least 50 years. Aliens were all ready to make first contact with us and share all their technology so we could explore the universe, but then they read this and decided we weren't ready.

Thanks Dumbazz Colts fan.

If you go to INDYSTAR, there are numerous threads about Manning being a better QB than Brady because of his subpar game today.

My belly is sore from laughing at them.

They just don't get it.

They sound exactly like the Dolphin fans used to sound when they excused everthing Marino did wrong.

GREAT GAME TODAY!!!

People still post at Indystar? I'll pass. :eek:

Try the San Diego forum on for size:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=53177

The first post says it all, I think

your a complete moron. We were blatently held all game. And to ice the cake when Seymour knocked rivers on his butt way after a play right infront of the refs. And they ref just tells him not to do that anymore, that says in a loud voice, the SB will have much better ratings when the team is still going that can have a perfect season.

Holy hell i read that thread. I can't believe they are complaining about the officiating. Expected since all week they were worried the game would compare to the Colts game. Seems like now some of them are looking for something to blame the game on. Apparently they lost becasue the Pats held.

title is misleading, this thread is not funny.

I will see if I can help....

Why do chicken coops have two doors?

Because if they had 4 doors they would be chicken sedans. :)

So true. Brady's defense has bailed him out many times in the playoffs.

Manning had a great game against SD but his defense couldn't generate any stops.

This is hilarious considering all the "#1 defense blather" from just a few weeks. Yes, Brady got a lot of help from his defense, and the defense got plenty of help from him over the course of the season. That's called being a team.

I wouldn't even be bothered reading their garbage (they need a newspaper to host their top fan forum?). They're two and a half months in the rear view mirror.

lonefancopyft3.jpg

I saw many times where the Chargers literally tackled the Pats DL, Rodney got tackled by Sproles on a blitz and the Pats WR's were getting mugged...But I just figured that it's the playoffs and that's how they're calling it.

As far as the Colts fans, they're goddamn delusional.

Brady is much better than Manning, if he had Harrison, Wayne etc...for 9 years he would have eclipsed what Manning has done.

Their team was NOT as good as the Chargers, they are at best the #3 team in the AFC. Cry all you want about the Charger's injuries, no one cried for the Pats when they played Indy in the AFC Championship without Seau, Harrison, etc and were signing street free agents to play WR. Hell, the loss of Rosey Colvin and Sammy Morris would be devastating to many teams.

They can sit back and enjoy as the Pats go 19-0 and are crowned the greatest team of all time. That should make their year.

Posers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing