PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fun Brandon Lloyd facts from Matthew Berry's fantasy article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I STILL don't get the Stallworth signing. He flamed out here once and lost his job to Jabar Gaffney...what's different now?

I STILL don't get the Stallworth signing. He flamed out here once and lost his job to Jabar Gaffney...what's different now?
697 yards on 46 receptions often playing as the fourth receiving option? Perhaps you missed the acquisition of two blokes by the name of Randy Moss and Wes Welker during that time.

If wheels and ceilings were the determinants, you'd see Brandon Tate out there today.

Well, without knowing that he'd completely flame out as a receiver, I'd gladly take 2010 Tate over 2012 Branch as the #4. There's a good chance neither would be asked to take more than 10% of the offensive snaps, but you'd be getting a few dynamic kick returns out of Tate. If Stallworth can be that kind of returner, then he'll make the roster.

697 yards on 46 receptions often playing as the fourth receiving option? Perhaps you missed the acquisition of two blokes by the name of Randy Moss and Wes Welker during that time.

18 receptions for 244 yards and 0 TD's in the second half of the 2007 season, and he lost his 3rd WR spot to Jabar Gaffney. I stand by what I said, he flamed out here.

I like the guy, I hope he makes it and plays well here. But I don't see it...hope I'm wrong.

Lloyd and Gaffney are amazing additions to an already deadly offense. The thought of Gaffney running underneath, while Lloyd is running 20+ yard patterns, all the while defenses are trying to cover Gronkowski, Hernandez and Welker, gives me goosebumps. Gaffney had the best year of his career, with Kyle Orton throwing to him. This offense is gonna be sick. I didn't even mention Woodhead/Vereen coming out of the backfield or Branch and Stallworth. Good god, is it possible to have TOO many weapons, lol. Let's not forget, Shiancoe and Fells are pretty decent pass catching TE's too. WOW !

Of course, injuries always play into a season, but that's why it's great to have such quality depth the Pats have built on offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's gonna be a touchdown-fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back