PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Full Circle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Hi all. I just wanted to mention something that I have not seen mentioned here or even in the National media. How fitting would it be if the man who saved football this season and for the next ten could be watching his team hoist the Lombardi on February 5? I think that would be the full circle. It was Jeff Saturday who hugged him and said that he almost single-handedly saved football, and now the Patriots have a chance to win it all. Oh by the way, it will be in the place that Saturday has called home his whole career.

With this and all the revenge tour stuff, culminating in a chance to play the Giants and avenge what happened a few years ago, it just seems like this season has been the "full circle" season. Let's hope our boys can finish the job in a few days.

R Kraft has been kissing and hugging lotsa big men this year - but when you save a franchise, then years later, save a season - I'd say he has the right to hug n kiss whomever he wants to (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Here's hoping he hugs and kisses a shiny new trophy in a week from now.

Last edited:
You are 100% correct, and I am impressed that you are the first person to come up with this. :rocker:

I am getting every indication in the world that this season has an epically karmic (magical sounds a little fruity..lol) feel to it.

I don't see how all the good karma can be for naught.

You are 100% correct, and I am impressed that you are the first person to come up with this. :rocker:

I am getting every indication in the world that this season has an epically karmic (magical sounds a little fruity..lol) feel to it.

I don't see how all the good karma can be for naught.

I sure hope the boys can finish the job. That would almost set things straight for me. I don't know if I'll ever live down the sting of the team NOT finishing 19-0, though.

I sure hope the boys can finish the job. That would almost set things straight for me. I don't know if I'll ever live down the sting of the team NOT finishing 19-0, though.

Amen brother! That one would have been sweet!

Full circle sounds just about right. I can't remember ever coming into a game more confidently than this. Not even XLII, in that game I was a mess before it even began. But something about this one just feels so right from honoring Myra, protecting the legacy of Brady/BB, rewarding Kraft for all his work with the lockout, going on the revenge tour, the Giants being so over confident, etc. Ive never been one to believe in destiny and I still don't, but something about this game just feels so right I can't explain it.

The media's lack of gratitude towards Mr. Kraft's selfless contribution to saving the season has also amazed me.

I don't expect them to kiss his butt. However, the growing mockery of the Kraft's organization going up against the amazing Giants is a bit much.

Robert Kraft put everything personal on hold during a very difficult time in his life to keep the NFL going this year, and beyond. HE would have made it through finacially, so don't tell me it was about him making money. What ever gift this man has, it took him to get it done.

The players and other owners owe him due respect, at the very least.

I know it's a game, and part of it is the trash talk. But I'd like to see someone give this guy the credit he deserves for none of these players or media people would be enjoying a SB right now.

A blowout win over the Giants would go a long way in healing that wound.

Full circle sounds just about right. I can't remember ever coming into a game more confidently than this. Not even XLII, in that game I was a mess before it even began. But something about this one just feels so right from honoring Myra, protecting the legacy of Brady/BB, rewarding Kraft for all his work with the lockout, going on the revenge tour, the Giants being so over confident, etc. Ive never been one to believe in destiny and I still don't, but something about this game just feels so right I can't explain it.
I am ALWAYS nervous about every game the Pats play. It never matters to me who the opponent is that week. However, I'm starting to feel like you more and more just because of the trash talk. I just think that for a team that needed two ST mistakes to advance, the Giants sure are talking a lot! It's amazing. It's almost as if they just know that this SB will have the same result as the last. They seem to think this is the same offense they saw a few years ago or something. No matter the reason, all the talk has got to be motivating the boys . . . or at least I hope it is.

The media's lack of gratitude towards Mr. Kraft's selfless contribution to saving the season has also amazed me.

I don't expect them to kiss his butt. However, the growing mockery of the Kraft's organization going up against the amazing Giants is a bit much.

Robert Kraft put everything personal on hold during a very difficult time in his life to keep the NFL going this year, and beyond. HE would have made it through finacially, so don't tell me it was about him making money. What ever gift this man has, it took him to get it done.

The players and other owners owe him due respect, at the very least.

I know it's a game, and part of it is the trash talk. But I'd like to see someone give this guy the credit he deserves for none of these players or media people would be enjoying a SB right now.

This post is profound. It sums up quite nicely what I feel about Kraft and his contributions to the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey