PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FSU Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
A Gainseville Sun reporter is eating his lunch in the University Common and watching two boys toss a baseball back and forth.

Suddenly, a huge Pit Bull rushes out and seizes one of the lads in his deadly lock jaw grip.

His friend grabs a bat, runs over and strikes the dog dead, saving his pal's life.

The reporter jumps up, grabs his notebook, and rushes over to the boys, while scribbling the following headline:

"Young Gator Fan Saves Pal's Life; Kills Bloodthirsty Mongrel"...

Upon seeing the notepad, the young hero tells the reporter, "Excuse me, sir? I'm not a Gator fan."

The reporter replies: "All the kids around here cheer for the Gators. Who IS your favorite team?"

The kid responds, "I love the FSU Seminoles!"

The reporter thinks for a second and goes back to his pad:

"Little Ba$tard from Tallahassee Butchers Beloved Family Pet!"

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
A Gainseville Sun reporter is eating his lunch in the University Common and watching two boys toss a baseball back and forth.

Suddenly, a huge Pit Bull rushes out and seizes one of the lads in his deadly lock jaw grip.

His friend grabs a bat, runs over and strikes the dog dead, saving his pal's life.

The reporter jumps up, grabs his notebook, and rushes over to the boys, while scribbling the following headline:

"Young Gator Fan Saves Pal's Life; Kills Bloodthirsty Mongrel"...

Upon seeing the notepad, the young hero tells the reporter, "Excuse me, sir? I'm not a Gator fan."

The reporter replies: "All the kids around here cheer for the Gators. Who IS your favorite team?"

The kid responds, "I love the FSU Seminoles!"

The reporter thinks for a second and goes back to his pad:

"Little Ba$tard from Tallahassee Butchers Beloved Family Pet!"

Classic. Really it IS a classic. Loved it almost as much as when I heard it as a Red Sox fan joke 7 years ago, an Army football fan joke 12 years ago and a Philly Sixers fan joke 22 years ago.

that 'scribe- he didn't transfer over to the Manchester Union Leader, did he?

shmessy said:
Classic. Really it IS a classic. Loved it almost as much as when I heard it as a Red Sox fan joke 7 years ago, an Army football fan joke 12 years ago and a Philly Sixers fan joke 22 years ago.

The giveaway is that the kids are tossing a baseball. Armen, you're supposed to make it a football for the Florida version....

Jacky Roberts said:
"Cleveland. Why did it have to be Cleveland..."
LOL, nice :)

The FSU football team was placed in an English for non-majors class. The professor asked the class, "Does anyone know what comes after a sentence?"

All the players raised their hands. "The appeal,"

Why did they cancel the FSU Christmas party? They couldn't find three wise men or a virgin.

What do FSU and U of F students have in common? They both got accepted to FSU

wow being a Gator alumn this has been a great experience for me. My two favorite teams combining to create a JV-Varsity dynasty. I never thought there would so much FSU bashing on patsfans.com. Keep it going.

As an FSU fan... I'm cetainly not enjoying this. Gators SUCK. Gainesville is so disgusting.

drew4008 said:
As an FSU fan... I'm cetainly not enjoying this. Gators SUCK. Gainesville is so disgusting.
I'm thinkining the next few years will be difficult for you . . .

..I can't til practice is over and then I can go out motorcycling with Kellen......He's gonna teach me how to ride.....

No one under 35 years of age will get this, but......

"I want my Maypo!!!!!"

shmessy said:

"I want my Maypo!!!!!"
Hmmm, I'm 39 and I don't get it - but I have a bad memory too ;)

shmessy said:

"I want my Maypo!!!!!"

Didn't get the 2+2=4, but I get this one....

cclocke said:
wow being a Gator alumn this has been a great experience for me. My two favorite teams combining to create a JV-Varsity dynasty. I never thought there would so much FSU bashing on patsfans.com. Keep it going.

hahahaha, a dynasty? Florida hasn't even won their conference since 2000. They haven't played in the BCS since 2001...nice dynasty.

The Gators have the tradition of Wake Forest and the arrogance of Notre Dame.

The quote still holds true.

They have only 5 conference titles and one national title (if the BCS was around then, they wouldn't have recieved their mulligan).

When exactly does training camp start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back