PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Front Row seats Behind the Pats bench worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
? Sec 121 in Gillette is EZ, not behind Pats bench? What am I misunderstanding?
I believe they're going to Green Bay for the game being discussed. So I'm assuming section 121 at Lambeau is behind the visiting bench.

I believe they're going to Green Bay for the game being discussed. So I'm assuming section 121 at Lambeau is behind the visiting bench.

if thats the case then disregard my photo SBB

Last edited:
Well we will be finding out....sec 121 row 1 baby!!!

Check first, but I think there are no seat backs in those lower outdoor seats. I think you can rent padded seat cushions with backs to make it more comfortable.

Check first, but I think there are no seat backs in those lower outdoor seats. I think you can rent padded seat cushions with backs to make it more comfortable.

Just like the good old a foxboro stadium days........at least I'll have a fence in front of me to lean on.

Renting that cushion though would assure our space though........I remember those days well, trying to keep from being moved off of our spot.

Seat Geek gives you photos of the view from every section of every stadium.

A View From Section 121 at Lambeau Field

lambeau-field-section-121-view.jpg

I can't agree with you there... unless you don't mind standing for the entire game. The first big play of each half gets every row in front of you standing up and they *never* sit back down until halftime or the end of the game. When I was younger, this wasn't a big deal. These days, I appreciate sitting (while still whooping & hollering) a lot more.

I once warned a co-worker about this and he went ahead and bought the tickets anyway. He said he'd never do it again. His legs/hips were killing him by the end of the game.

I guess it depends on what section you are in. I have found that the 100 sections I was in, they only stood up on big downs and not all the time.

You can always do my other suggestion and get club seats. You won't have to worry about anyone standing up in front of you. In fact, you won't have to worry about anyone sitting in front of you either. Unless you do what most of the club seat people do and watch the game from the clubhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes