PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

From "Today's Zaman" - Semih Erden

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Regarding Semih Erden ... here it is ... now everyone can get on with their life.

Todays Zaman
http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar.do?load=detay&link=145975&bolum=5

Straight from the turkey's mouth.
Semih%20Erden.jpg
jturfish.gif
Semih%20Erden.jpg

The Boston Celtics, champions of the 2007-2008 season, selected the Fenerbahçe Ülker club's Semih Erden, who also plays on the Turkish national basketball team. The Portland Trail Blazers drafted another national team member, Ömer Aşık, also of Fenerbahçe Ülker.

Semih Erden, a nearly seven-foot-tall center, became the first international draft pick of Danny Ainge's tenure as the Celtics' general manager.

A two-time Turkish League All-Star (2007 and 2008), Aşık split 30 games last year with Alpella and Fenerbahçe, where he averaged 10.2 points per game (PPG), 8.3 rebounds per game (RPG), a league-high 1.90 blocks per game (BPG) and 1.90 steals per game (SPG). In 2007-08 Euroleague action he set a league record for blocked shots in a game with 19 rejections.

Sorry - you cannot have the 5 minutes you wasted here returned wtf did you expect for 60th pick news.

Last edited:
This kid has some talent. I've always loved the idea of taking a Euro with a mid to low second round pick. This guy signed a multi year deal overseas, so he won't be here for a few years. Smart pick. A banger who can block shots, plays physical, has skills, and is going to get PT overseas. I wonder what Turk knows about this kid.

This kid has some talent. I've always loved the idea of taking a Euro with a mid to low second round pick. This guy signed a multi year deal overseas, so he won't be here for a few years. Smart pick. A banger who can block shots, plays physical, has skills, and is going to get PT overseas. I wonder what Turk knows about this kid.

word is he is a head case ... if that's so Perk & Big Baby will have to smack him around till he smartens the frig up with the weirdo crap.

In any case if he's tougher than Pao ... I'll be happy and that seems very possible.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back