PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

from chris landry of yahoo sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWorldChamps

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
"The Cardinals have the poise and leadership at quarterback that the New England Patriots possess with Tom Brady."

ummm, yeah.

PatsWorldChamps said:
"The Cardinals have the poise and leadership at quarterback that the New England Patriots possess with Tom Brady."

ummm, yeah.

Can't argue with him thus far. Matt Leinart has done very well as a rookie in his first two starts... now if only the rest of the team can keep up they will be good :rolleyes:

PatsWorldChamps said:

ummm, yeah.
Landry is a respected guy and worked with Belichick for a time in Cleveland. His comment may be a little overstated right now but Leinart looks as likely as any 1st or 2nd year QB right now to be the next Brady.

He definately shined in the spotlight on Monday. No doubt about it,I think he is going to be a pretty darn good QB in this league. Imagine if he had a real offensive line? To compare him to Brady this early is absurd though. I wouldn't call a couple of National Championship's 3 Superbowls by any stretch of the imagination.

BelichickFan said:
Landry is a respected guy and worked with Belichick for a time in Cleveland. His comment may be a little overstated right now but Leinart looks as likely as any 1st or 2nd year QB right now to be the next Brady.

*cough* Matt Cassel *cough*

ctpatsfan77 said:
*cough* Matt Cassel *cough*
Yeah, I almost through him him. Even I would trade our Matt for theirs, though ;)

PatsWorldChamps said:

ummm, yeah.

Are they talking about Albert Pujols' and the Cardinals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back