PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

From Boston's Craigslist Rants and Raves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesmee1

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/rnr/465322953.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-10-31, 5:30PM EDT

This is an open plea to all Boston sports fans to please help us poor suffering San Francisco Bay Area sports fans. I figured this would be a good time to ask, as you're fresh off the Red Sox's World Series victory. We are having a very tough time out here as ALL our teams are under performing and we really need a boost. The 49'ers are horrible, the Raiders are flat, the Giant's are perpetually weak, my Cal Golden Bears just got booted off the top 25 polls, etc. What are we going to do?

The best news to hit the Bay Area is that Joey Chestnuts-the-*****-his-name from San Jose won an eating contest last weekend while scarfing down 100 plus burgers in 13 minutes or so. What a nut; but it's all we got!

My proposal to you is simple: just return what rightfully belongs to the Bay Area in the first place. We kindly request that you purchase a first class one way ticket to San Francisco for Mr. Tom Brady and deliver him to the airport as quickly as possible. We will take care of the rest.

To best prepare for his arrival we have merged the 49'ers and the Raiders to create at least half the team compared to the Patriots. Additionally, we are prepared to open up the Tom Brady Sperm Bank to secure the future success of Bay
Area sports teams. We all appreciate you're compassionate understanding and thank you in advance for honoring this simple request. Thank you for returning
our native son! We need him home desperately!

Please advise of the airline, with flight number. We expect to see Tom no later than Friday. My buddy has a private corporate jet available if you have any problems booking a flight. Thank you so very much!

XXOO Hugs and kisses from the Bay Area!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2007 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Didn't they have the number one pick in that draft, and they picked a QB. How did that turn out? *snicker*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back