PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

From a Jets fan...GG NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wrong about the Patriots this offseason. Wes Welker is special, Stallworth can make the catch, Moss is simply amazing and A.Thomas was a great addition to that 3-4 D.

GG... I just hope as a Jets fan we can bounce back and beat Baltimore.

Re: From a Jets fan... GG NE

I was wrong about the Patriots this offseason. Wes Welker is special, Stallworth can make the catch, Moss is simply amazing and A.Thomas was a great addition to that 3-4 D.

No............... It really wasn't a good game.

But thanks anyway ;)

DWC -
Thanks for showing up... I guess you have a bit of class afterall.

Good Luck the rest of the way... Hopefully Pennington's Ankle won't prevent him from playing.

Classy post. We'll see you later in the season.

Thanks, buddy...hope Pennington is OK. Good luck for the rest of the season.:rocker:

As a fan of the game, I hope Pennington can recover okay (especially for baltimore).

Hope Pennington is better. I felt that twist from my couch. Later!

Classy post. I hope Pennington is okay as well; he's a tough competitor.

Its good to see when someone is wrong they OWN it. That shows integrity,not a bad virtue to have.

To many times someone will come here with a loud mouth and make ridiculous predictions or statements. And when their wrong we never hear back from them. They go into hideing.

DWC -
Thanks for showing up... I guess you have a bit of class afterall.

Good Luck the rest of the way... Hopefully Pennington's Ankle won't prevent him from playing.

Yea we lost the game... But Chad Pennington has more heart than any QB I've ever seen, he's a leader and a winner in my eyes. When the fans reacted to KC the way they did... It was for 2 reasons, #1... They wanted to see what KC had (He looked like shiit to me) and #2, they were glad Chad was out of the game due to an injury... Fuuck that, I was ashamed to call myself a Jet fan while watching the game with my older bro... It aint right.

As a fan of the game, I hope Pennington can recover okay (especially for baltimore).
The fans cheering Pennington's injury show that they don't know football either because Clemens is clearly not ready to be a starter at this level. He has the tools, but he isn't ready. Jets better pray CP is ok.

Oh my god. I love how people talk **** all off-season about the Patriots then come in and say they were wrong after the Pats beat the **** out of their team.

Aquagay #2 here.

Thanks for sackin' up and coming back. You still sounded like an idiot.

Game was a mismatch and we'll see this a lot over the course of the season. I posted on several of the "worrywart" threads about Sey or Rodney being out and what are we going to do? I posted that it won't matter, because our opposition are going to be 21 points behind in the scoreboard with our high octane offense.

Pennington showed tremendous courage and leadership. He then leads the Jets on a touchdown drive. This one's going down in history as yet another example of outstanding courage by an NFL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back