Welcome to PatsFans.com

From a Friend: Can't get enough?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

... then check this out:

YouTube - THE OBAMA YOUTH

SAY "no" to the USSA! OBAMAGANDA.WEEBLY.COM - Home
    Originals of this video have been removed, including the original original, and the 2nd posting of it by keepitwildtv that made it famous. It was on the front page of foxnews.com and drudgereport.com THEN, FOR SOME UNKNOWN and DUMBFOUNDING reason, keepitwildtv REMOVED it!! I can't believe it! It could have got MILLIONS more views, but now all those foxnews links and drudge links went to NOWHERE.

Do America a favor and spread this link around:
    OBAMAGANDA.WEEBLY.COM - Home
    Obamaga Propaganda:
    Someone on Youtube banned my "No You Can't" parody of the "Yes we can" obama propaganda video.

But we will not be silent on these propagandas; i posted it on my website at: OBAMAGANDA.WEEBLY.COM - Home

The Obama Youth: Indoctrination for the Next Generation

Original video posted at:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz5...

Because of Obama, I'm inspired to move to Canada.

Because of the obama, I am inspired to be the next lemming / blind sheep led to the slaughter.

For an even worse video of Obama supporters' atrocious propoganda see this video "SING FOR CHANGE."
    OBAMAGANDA.WEEBLY.COM - Home
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Gee Fog ... i am disappointed ... I thought this was a thread about "Can't get enough BOOTY" ... :p
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Not to worry, Obama's got you cover.... er-r.... he'll take care of that, too.... no, that didn't sound right either.... ah-h, don't worry, Obama's gonna fix everything!!!

Right???

:rolleyes: ------ :wha:

Watch the clips. Self-explanatory.

//
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

I think Obama doesn't get much booty these days ... maybe after November 4 he gets all he wants.
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Well, perhaps you should look into becoming a Lithunian.
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I already have a Lithuanian green card, but I'm going to share your sentiments with thousands of religious workers, social service, diplomatic and military folks from America who are serving all around the world. See what they feel about your statement.

//
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

you do that.

and then ask them if they share your myopic views regarding geopolitics.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

How about I tell them that PressCoverage says they should all give up their American citizenship because they are concerned about the future of America and speak their minds?? I know many folks who won't sit well with that.

//
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well then, in that case, you'd be doing what you do best: misrepresenting what someone else says merely because you don't like him... you know, "bearing false witness?" it's a sin... or is this where you explain to the forum how lying is "sometimes OK"?

i was talking about goofy you... i didn't say a word about what your friends "should" do... just you.
  10. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 1 / -10

Well, thankfully PC, Foggy doesn't really have too many friends. At least what most of us would call friends...the kind that actually breath & have blood running through their veins.

Foggy, get used to is cuz Obama is gonna win in landslide. But you can probably take solice in that who ever gets elected may have a mega recession on their hands that could ruin their presidency.
  11. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

and here I was thinking that we got the brunt of your goofy ramblings. So you pretty much just spam everyone 24/7 then?

You could probably make your little 'god on earth' there a lot of money if you just switched to spamming penis enlargement pills and away from the failed policies of the Bush Admin.
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Hey! Somebody please tell this guy about "Message Boards". Whooops, we're already on one!!

Well, tell 'im this ain't the only one in the cosmos. Hello!

//
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Oh, so then an Obama presidency could nationalize all major industries in America: energy, gas, oil, electric, water. He could nationalize all the banks -- make them all the "Bank of Obama". He could nationalize the airlines in America, make them all into "Air Obama". The children could do the advertisements. 'Course no need to advertize since nobody would any choice any more.

Talk about going backwards. Obama would make America look more like Kenya than he would to make Kenya more like America, but it seems some people want that. To them I say: if you like Kenya, Venezuela, Iran, Indonesia, China, or Cuba's ways better than America's then, please, go there and live.

//
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Do everyone here a huge favor, do not read that Article posted on McCain and his maverickiness... particularly the quotes by his friends in the senate.. continue your fixation on you tube compilation videos and this video.. do not deviate, do not learn.. keep up the tunnel vision.. it works for you.
  15. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, how about you?? Have you ever read or watched or seriously contemplated the contents of things like:

YouTube - What Has Obama Accomplished or
    YouTube - I'm Voting Democrat or
    OBAMAGANDA.WEEBLY.COM - Home or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz5... or
    http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?sw..._mpuk8rzh&use_get_video_info=1&load_modules=1

//
  16. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Do you ever read articles, or merely watch videos? Do you ever challenge yourself by exploring opinions other than your own, or merely watch conservative propaganda? Try to find some things that support your point of view from legitimate sources, not just all this biased crap. Not only does it contain numerous distortions and inaccuracies, most of these videos don't even try to make an intelligent argument. When you start watching Obama propaganda, maybe some of us will start watching white party propaganda.
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The entire world, myself included, is watching Obama propaganda 24/7 from the mainstream media. That's all we get now. The fix is in, and the dominant media culture has decided they want everyone to love Obama .... little children are made into shills, singing songs of praise to "Obama!!" ... television commentators are getting "tingling feelings" down their legs ... the news casters now show 40 seconds of Obama-rama's latest Hitlerian schpiel in front of some hand-picked crowd of fawning sycophants, while McCain is given 7 seconds to say his piece. If we rely on the MSM to give us information, it's already decided. From Katie Couric to Larry King to Chris Matthews and virtually everywhere else -- except Fox, The Washington Times, Drudge, and some others -- the dominant media culture who all live their incestuous lives in their bubble of privilege and elitism are all in the tank for Obama. For them, it's a done deal.

So, then, you'll just have to excuse those of us who choose NOT to buy perky Katie or Tingling Leg Matthews when we make personal decisions like how we vote. Too bad if that bothers you, but it is what it is: America.

//