PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

From a Chargers Fan - CONGRATULATIONS PATRIOTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I don't think I could have been so gracious so soon in your position.

Thanks.

Thanks,to the Chargers(except fot LT),you're a great team.......I just want to add what Boomer Esaison said at halftime:

"The Patriots are a Professional Football Team"
That says it all,for me.........We just refuse to lose.

You know what? I don't have control over that? I try to come here and offer congrats and you give me SH{T.

Go F_ck yourself you classless piece of crap.

You know what? Nickelbolt...you are one of the classy ones. Did not talk TOO MUCH crap this week and talked about numbers, etc. Thanks for showing some class. A majority of your fellow fans are classless. Good luck in the future, you guys will be fighting for years to come.

Yeah, the same site that just banned me right after the game

typical

You too? Me too, said I was gloating and I wasn't even saying anything... Just reading what their guys were saying about the team.... :confused: :eek:

My hats off to the New England Patriots. I knew it was going to be a close game and damn if it didn't get closer than that. Congrats - you guys have a good team. Now go beat Manning!

Thank you,and thanks to the other Bolts fans who've had the class to post this so soon after such a heartbreaker! That was one of the best games I've ever seen. As I said in another thread,the Chargers are for real.Very,very tough and talented team. Your Charegrs are a force to be reckoned with,there is no doubt about that.
Had you guys won,I'd be pulling for you vs the Dolts because imo our two teams are the best there is,and good football gets my vote everytime.
Fantastic game. Good luck- I look forward to a rematch next year-that one will be another killer!

What a game. The chargers are obviously an excellent team and it took every effort on our part to take this one. Next year, you bolts fans are going to enjoy the playoffs again, plus you'll have one more year of experience in that type of atmosphere.

Thanks for being classy about it. I know that I have a difficult time coming back online so soon after any Patriot loss. See you next year in the playoffs.

Class post from Bolts fans,what a tough game!I think the Bolts have a bright future......thanks.

My hats off to the New England Patriots. I knew it was going to be a close game and damn if it didn't get closer than that. Congrats - you guys have a good team. Now go beat Manning!

Thanks. That was a hard fought battle between the 2 best teams in the NFL. Hopefully, Pats saved a little something for the Colts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back