PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friday's New England Patriots Links 8/5 - Plenty of Camp Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without question AllWorldTE is the best camp poster. A great read.
Love how 2011 Arrington is jamming WRs including unjamable Welker. Speaks volumes for the season.
signs-dito.gif
Terrific write-up on defensive fronts. The guy really knows his stuff. Interesting to see camp from the POV of a coach.

Good stuff. This Mankins quote from the Jennifer Toland article was really eye opening; “Let’s get things straight,” Mankins said. “Mr. Kraft and I never had a problem. I never said he lied. When I said the organization, I never said he did. Me and Mr. Kraft never had a problem. We talked last offseason. We talked last season. We talked this offseason. We’ve talked in training camp. Everything’s good between me and him.”.

Well that certainly helps clear things up. I think an extension down the road is a lot more of a possibility now. Hopefully the Pats can come to an agreement with Mankin's agent soon. It would be great to lock him up longterm and we could sure use the extra cap space as well.

Without question AllWorldTE is the best camp poster. A great read.
Love how 2011 Arrington is jamming WRs including unjamable Welker. Speaks volumes for the season.

AWTE is always a great read, and this was no exception. Thanks for the link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back