PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friday Patriots Headlines - July 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ian -- great links as always. I'm looking forward to seeing how this draft class plays out (keeping in mind that they're "only rookies") as well as the '09 guys. And the Unga situation is at least intriguing (if only because it's mid-July).

The Extra Points blog (boston.com/Globe) has, I think, been doing a good job with its 10 questions series. Today they touch on filling the Seymour void 10 Questions: Has Seymour's spot been filled? - Extra Points - Boston.com.

NFL Network also has the Pats at number 9 in their sort-of-rankings, which I believe were done by fan voting. NFL Videos: 32 in 32: New England Patriots. Pretty good assessment overall though I was surprised to hear Dukes talk about the D "padding their stats" against weak AFC East offenses. Either way, can't argue with the fact that they need to get better (still stunning to think they lost Vrabel, Bruschi, Harrison and Seymour in one year), and to expect that they will.

Thanks Ian -- great links as always. I'm looking forward to seeing how this draft class plays out (keeping in mind that they're "only rookies") as well as the '09 guys. And the Unga situation is at least intriguing (if only because it's mid-July).

The Extra Points blog (boston.com/Globe) has, I think, been doing a good job with its 10 questions series. Today they touch on filling the Seymour void 10 Questions: Has Seymour's spot been filled? - Extra Points - Boston.com.

That's a great find.I was up at 7:00am putting that together, so it looks like that came out after - and it's a great read by Shalise. I'll go in and add it.

Last edited:
If the Pats work as hard as Ian in the off-season, things will be good!:D

Last edited:
Yeah ditto that... the headline roundups are always threads I look in on to keep up. I forget - is this new? Or do I just notice them more, now that they're on the threads?

Relatively new - I started doing it last month and it's a daily thing now. I figured it would hopefully make things a little easier for everyone to keep up with what's going on. Not to mention that I've also come accross lots of obscure stuff that we otherwise wouldn't have heard about locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes