PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FRIDAY OUT-TAKES: Karma's Day Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I (we) may detest bspn, I do have to say their 30 for 30 series has been very well done. It's unfortunate those specials get talked about less than the fluff and bluster prevalent on most of their other shows.

There was one a month or two ago on the SMU football program that received the NCAA death penalty that I thought was very good. I'm sure the current one will be well worth watching, even though I do find fútbol unwatchable unless I am unable to get to sleep.

The Two Escobars is in no way as dull as soccer itself. And even the soccer parts are entertaining b/c that Colombian team was out of HAND good, dynamic and colorful.

The SMU one was awesome, yes. Ditto for the one about the rise of Miami's football program.

I enjoyed the 4 Days in October one about the 04 Sox myself. That and they did one on Tebow that wasn't a 30 on 30 special, but it was everything from the last bowl game to the NFL draft and it was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back