PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s the latest, just released by the Patriots…Questionable:LB Eric Alexander (Did Not Practice) KneeCB Eddie Jackson (Limited Participation) KneeG Stephen Neal (Limited Participation) ShoulderLB Mike Vrabel (Limited Participation) Team DecisionWR Wes Welker (Limited Participation) Team DecisionS Eugene Wilson (Did Not Practice) AnkleProbable:QB Tom Brady (Limited Participation) Right Shoulder

More...

C Jack is healthy i'm hoping to see him at returner and certain situations as receiver.
Shoot at least gunner I just wanna see my boy on the field.
My Jackson jersey has been in my closet and I said i'd rock it the first game he's activated in.

Mitchell Is Back

Mel Mitchell (groin) practised Friday and is
OFF the injury list.

How can you be questionable with a team decision? :confused:

I think this is the new Official Marvin Harrison(TM) Commemorative Injury Report. Ever since he was listed as "team decision" with a knee injury, that designation has lost some of its meaning.

I think this is the new Official Marvin Harrison(TM) Commemorative Injury Report. Ever since he was listed as "team decision" with a knee injury, that designation has lost some of its meaning.

the colts started that??? LOL, well BB sure is following suit...

i think team decision means BB is letting that guy rest, if u notice, vrabel and welker both practiced, just not the whole way through

the colts started that??? LOL, well BB sure is following suit...

i think team decision means BB is letting that guy rest, if u notice, vrabel and welker both practiced, just not the whole way through

That's definitely what it's supposed to mean -- missing practice for rest or other non-injury reasons. But in Harrison's case he had just missed a game with an injured knee, then was listed as "team decision" during the lead-up to the Pats game, when he was suddenly out with...an injured knee. :rolleyes: Now for the very next game, Welker has been listed as "team decision" three days in a row. I'm just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes