PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s the latest, straight from the Patriots:Out: NoneDoubtful: NoneQuestionable: WR Sam Aiken (knee–limited participation in practice), LB Eric Alexander (calf–limited participation in practice), WR Jabar Gaffney (knee–limited participation in practice), CB Lewis Sanders (head–limited participation in practice), TE Ben Watson (knee–limited participation in practice).Probable: None

More...

I think Aiken and Watson will be out...(for sure..) Gaffney?? Alexander out might mean Crable will be in this week...LSanders?? I like his height..he didn't play poorly at all...so will O'Neal step in and start??

I think Aiken and Watson will be out...(for sure..) Gaffney?? Alexander out might mean Crable will be in this week...LSanders?? I like his height..he didn't play poorly at all...so will O'Neal step in and start??

"Head" could mean that Sanders' lettuce crop is ready and "Calf" could mean that Alexander owns a very pregnant cow. I'm waiting for the day when all 53 players are listed as "questionable" since in reality, aren't we all living day-to-day?

Faulk - Questionable (Taste in Music)
Welker - Questionable (Public Speaking)
Cassel - Questionable (College Choice)
JSanders - Questionable (Eyesight)
Meriweather - Questionable (Hands)

You get the idea. The injury report is a joke anyway. Why shouldn't it be entertaining?

"Head" could mean that Sanders' lettuce crop is ready and "Calf" could mean that Alexander owns a very pregnant cow. I'm waiting for the day when all 53 players are listed as "questionable" since in reality, aren't we all living day-to-day?

You get the idea. The injury report is a joke anyway. Why shouldn't it be entertaining?
:rofl:Well done!

It is very good news that Aiken is practicing. I also expect he and Watson to be out, probably until after the bye.

just saying
but i wouldnt mind a weekly metaphors injury report

Thank you for not going where most of the rest of us would have gone with that ... ;)

Trust me, it wasn't easy. Almost as difficult as the Colts injury report for the Pats game last year:

LB Hagler, Tyjuan - Neck
LB Keiaho,Freddy - Ear
OT Ugoh, Tony - Neck
OT Diem, Ryan - Buttock

Insert your own jokes here...

Last edited:
hah ha ha....ha hah...actually not very funny..but that's OK..I guess with Brady out people's IQs have taken a fall...or maybe the drugs...THAT's IT!!

It's hard.

No more,
"Probable. Brady. Shoulder".

Good thing Damien "Woody" is no longer with us.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes