PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Freeney possibly out for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Freeney out for the year

We all have fun with the trash talk, but I think the dominant sentiment on this board is that we never want to see injuries.

Good luck, Dwight. Hope you are healthy next year and we kick your butt again.
Totally agree..a tough one for Dwight...never wish to hear of any injuries at all

That's unfortunate. It means teams can help on Mathis' side, and not worry about Freeney. Unless, of course, Rice still has something left in the tank.

That's a serious injury for somebody who relies so much on his initial explosion.

I'm with the the majority here in saying, good luck to Dwight. I don't relish in other folks injury misfortunes, and Indy is feeling our pain from the last several years.

That's unfortunate. It means teams can help on Mathis' side, and not worry about Freeney. Unless, of course, Rice still has something left in the tank.

That's a serious injury for somebody who relies so much on his initial explosion.

I'm with the the majority here in saying, good luck to Dwight. I don't relish in other folks injury misfortunes, and Indy is feeling our pain from the last several years.

I think its safe to predict that Mathis won't look nearly as good without Freeney drawing double teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes