PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Freeman: On Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think throwing snow balls is a big deal. It's part of the homefield advantage you have in the North when this part of the season roles around. If the authorities don't like it then they should've built dome stadiums.

I don't think throwing snow balls is a big deal. It's part of the homefield advantage you have in the North when this part of the season roles around. If the authorities don't like it then they should've built dome stadiums.

I disagree 100%.

How about adults behaving legally? A snowball from the upper levels is dangerous. There is simply no excuse for intentionally harming another human being. That is simple. Case closed.

The Krafts have CCTV's cameras all around that stadium. People will be going to jail. I hope they miss the holidays with their families.

Hot females is part of the homefield advantage down South. Maybe we should have them lift their shirts up and jump up and down when the opposing team has the ball despite there being 7 year old kids around. Hey, wait... maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea after all! :cool:

I hope they miss the holidays with their families.

For throwing snow balls in a football game? That's harsh.

Are there reports of any Cardinals players losing their eye sight temporarily or getting a concussion from being hit by a wicked snow ball? If they were physically hurt by them then I favor prosecuting the offender, otherwise I think the odd snowball landing on someone's shoulder pads is harmless shenanigans. I don't think we should be using up jail space for these snow ball throwers, unless they actually physically hurt someone.

Hot females is part of the homefield advantage down South. Maybe we should have them lift their shirts up and jump up and down when the opposing team has the ball despite there being 7 year old kids around. Hey, wait... maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea after all! :cool:

I would be in favor of this. :D

For throwing snow balls in a football game? That's harsh.

Are there reports of any Cardinals players losing their eye sight temporarily or getting a concussion from being hit by a wicked snow ball? If they were physically hurt by them then I favor prosecuting the offender, otherwise I think the odd snowball landing on someone's shoulder pads is harmless shenanigans. I don't think we should be using up jail space for these snow ball throwers, unless they actually physically hurt someone.

Ask Chuck Foreman or that ref in that Dallas-Minnesota playoff game in the 70's.

A packed snowball thrown from an upper deck is dangerous. Someone who fires a weapon at someone but misses is still prosecuted - - doesn't matter if he misses or not.

Look, Seymour93, I know it's all in good fun, etc. but these are human beings trying to make a living on the fireld. Throwing a packed snowball at them from an upper deck can do bodily harm and possibly affect their career. I can't agree with your reasoning that, 'until someone gets hurt, it's ok to let folks fire away'.

If someone really needs that "thrill" they should keep to video games.

Reputedly, Gillette Stadium is filled with CCTV cameras aimed at the stands for unruly behavior.

I hope the folks who threw snowballs at the field get to spend the holidays all warm and toasty in Cedar Junction.

While I doubt that will occur, an equivalent number of people should be moving up on the season tickets waiting list.

Yeah, Goose Siragusa complained multiple times on the national feed that he was getting pelted with snowballs. Now, I can understand going after members of the media after the way they treated us during Spygate, but it doesn't do us any good in the long run.

as an afar fan I've learned to accept the idiocy of some of the fans that go to Gillette. Not that I condone it, it's just a fact I have to share my fav team with a few morons.

I disagree 100%.

How about adults behaving legally? A snowball from the upper levels is dangerous. There is simply no excuse for intentionally harming another human being. That is simple. Case closed.

The Krafts have CCTV's cameras all around that stadium. People will be going to jail. I hope they miss the holidays with their families.

Overreact much? Jeez, you'd think people would be happy that the home crowd actually showed signs of life for once ...

PS
It's just snow.

Okey dokey, lets hurl a couple of ice balls at your head then.

It's just snow.

The author said ice, not snow (or ice in snow). As the snow turned to sleet/freezing rain, that is not an unreasonable conclusion.

I would care less about regular snow balls being thrown, although I still disagree with throwing snowballs at the opposing team if that team is not doing something to the fans to antagonize them (the Cardinals players off the field didn't look to be animated and interacting with the crowd when I saw them). Ice, on the other hand, is pretty much the same as throwing a rock. That stuff can do damage, so there is no way you can convince me that is in good fun.

As stated previously, there are enough fans waiting to get season tickets and more still looking to get closer to the field. Give those fans the red card, take their season tickets and give them to potential non-morons who will better represent the fan base.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back