Welcome to PatsFans.com

Freedom...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

General Tommy Franks, former leader of the coalition forces in Iraq says that if the United States is hit with a weapon of mass destruction that inflicts large casualties, the Constitution will likely be discarded in favor of a military form of government. The General issued the warning in the December 2003 issue of men's magazine Cigar Afficionado. If that happens, Franks said, "... the Western world, the free world, loses what it cherishes most, and that is freedom and liberty we've seen for a couple of hundred years in this grand experiment that we call democracy."
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

If Chicago is Nuked and 90,000 DIE and if they catch the person that carried the Nuke I pray to God that the police don't offend him or violate his Civil Liberties, and I do hope he recieves a "fair trial".

If the Police should mistreat the bomber I would hope that the officers responsible will immediatelly be sent to Prison and that the Bomber be released and apologized to.

Signs should be erected in all airports and seaports where new arrivals can plainly read them, they should say the following.

"WELCOME TO AMERICA WE ARE THE LAND OF FREEDOM PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BOMB US AND KILL US JUSTICE AND EQUALITY FOR ALL WELCOME"
  3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So...what you're saying is...take away all of our freedoms (actually they basically already are...but all they need to do is declare martial law, then we will be a bonfide police state) , we need to be safe.

This is what you're stating, correct?