Welcome to PatsFans.com

Freedom The Lefty Way

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

The "left wing liberal looneys" are always bleating and whining about freedom, freedom this and freedom that FREEDOM OF SPEECH, then when somebody comes along that these sniveling scum bag bastards don't like and they try to use their freedom of speech these liberal sore losing jerks throw things at them, COULTER and now ROVE, I wonder what the reaction from the Left Wing Media would be if a group of Neo Con's threw rocks and pies at Crazy Gore?

Today's News:
    Rove was on the campus to talk to the College Republicans, but when he got outside more than a dozen students began throwing things at him and at his car, an American University spokesperson said.
    http://www.nbc4.com/news/11516096/detail.html
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

This is the way it alway is. Totally disgusting. The left can get away with assaulting people, spreading lies and false rumors about them, burn the flag, etc. -- and it's all "freedom of speech" or some such load of crap. There is literally no end to what these people demand or will do.

Someday the accounts are going to be settled and I won't pretend not to enjoy seeing people held fully accountable for their deeds.

//
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Over the years I have seen the democratic party turn into a Party of hateful, arrogant, spiteful, nasty, immoral, jealous, unpatriotic rats.

I was once a democrat, I left when Hollywood took them over.
    :bricks:
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You and millions of others. From representing the working man to representing "the revolution" to destroy everything America stands for. Wait until the black and hispanic communities realize how much they have been used by the Dem rich white boys/girls hypocrites. Whoo boy!! There will be about a thousand left to stand with Al Gore, Michael Moore, Hillary, Auntie Pelosi, Ted Kennedy, John Edwards, and Harry Reid.

If they all had dinner in a restaurant, which one would offer to pay the bill??? They are all multi-millionaires but I can't see any one of them ask the waiter for the check. Not a one.

//
  5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just more left wing tolerance and open mindedness in action. When some "Death to America" whacko wants to speak at Harvard, all we hear is the "Campuses should encourage free and open debate." But God forbid a conservative like Coulter or Rove tries to enter the same atmosphere.
  6. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Yeah, but we still haven't caught up.
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Or the Minutemen who are protecting our borders.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0328200...ia_wrist_slap_regionalnews_carl_campanile.htm

COLUMBIA WRIST-SLAP

By CARL CAMPANILE
    March 28, 2007 -- Columbia University gave seven students who rushed the stage and prevented the head of the Minutemen from speaking a slap on the wrist following a probe of the Oct. 4 incident, it was revealed yesterday.

The students were charged with a minor violation after a six-month disciplinary process.

Even the mention of the misbehavior will be stricken from their transcripts if they don't get into any more trouble, sources said.

Tim Bueler, a spokesman for the anti-illegal immigrant Minutemen, blasted the lack of real punishment as a "taint on Columbia University."
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Honestly...FUKC Karl Rove!....he deserves what karma is coming to his fat, bald, short, evil self.

there is nothing American, nor patriotic about what he has done to this country.