Welcome to PatsFans.com

Freedom Civil Liberties

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Today in America thousands and thousands of people are having their freedom and their civil rights trampled on by big business, do-gooders, and the American government.

Tobacco smokers are made to feel like "unwanted animals" in the workplace, retaurants, and now even on some public beaches.

Tobacco "IS LEGAL", the news reported yesterday that some company is "FIRING" their employees if they find out they smoke at home in their own bathroom with the door closed.

The Liberal sore losing Bush hating monsters are all in a dither about a Muslim having his phone tapped but are "dead-silent" on the LOSS OF FREEDOM FOR THE AMERICAN SMOKER. These human being have been made to feel as though they have to crawl down into the sewer to 'have a smoke'
    Two Faced Liberal Bas tards.

I quit smoking in 1970.
    Smoking is legal but you can be crucified for doing it.

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Harry Boy's right. It should be noted that there's no law against drinking a gallon of bleach - even if you're 14 years old, and it's really bad for you. It's also legal to drive a gasoline-powered car in the city along with tens of thousands of others, while belching toxic fumes into the same air where hundreds of people are walking to work and lunch. Wouldn't it be inconvenient if those sources of toxic gasses were banned?

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Exactly,
    I hate smoking most all in my family have quit, I smoked for years, I loved it back then.
    Smoking in America is LEGAL just as it is Legal for Cindy Sheehan to stand in front of the Presidents House and call him an a ss hole, yet the system "tramples the smokers freedom" and the "two faced double standard sobbing liberal whiners are silent" they are more concerned and worried over a CIA Agent peeking into a Terrorist Muslims bedroom to see if he has a bomb than they are for the "smoking outcasts"

4. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I totally agree on the smoking thing. Euthanasia should also be legal. But the american taliban won't allow that either. Or take Schiavo. If its a woman in a vegetative state, they'll do everything in their power to prevent the court from taking her off life support. Hell, they got all kooky about a family decision, interfered with court rulings, and even went so far as to threaten to storm the hospice with Jeb Bushs jackboots. These aren't conservatives.

I also want to see us do everything we can to prevent another 911 attack. Except that its not the "smelly muslim" (your words) that I'm concerned about wiretapping - unless you do something about immigration (which Bush won't). Its the illegal broad, unchecked surveillance of thousands of american citizens by a rogue military intelligence agency. That includes you, and anyone else. If you need to eavesdrop, get the FISA warrant. Thats what the FISA rubber stamp court is for. No, unchecked presidential power is not conservative either.

You also know that if Clinton had done this, you and the rest of you partisans would be having an absolute fit, calling for impeachment. But since its Bush, and he can do no wrong, you defend the clearest assault on the constitution since Lincoln - and then some. Since Bush is setting all the precedents for presidential abuse of power, don't be surprised if its used by the opposition some day, in the near future. Then, you can cry in your beer together as neo-conservative republicans, and the true conservatives and libertarians will give you the old middle finger salute.

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Me too.........

6. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:bricks: there...

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

If Bush has done anything wrong, "Prove It" if Bush has done anything wrong "Charge Him" bring him into a court of law, try him, if guilty, "Impeach Him", then "Send Him To Prison".

If the "Uncle Teddy Gang" could do this they would be "DOING IT RIGHT NOW" the only thing they can do is "SMEAR" one of their favorite weapons against their enemy.

Again
    I would rather have J Edgar Hoover tapping my phone than have my childrens guts blown out at the mall.

Bush is dead WRONG WRONG WRONG with the Illegal Aliens, they should be warned then shot, the ones that are here should be rounde up if possible and deported, hundreds of military troops should be patroling our borders.

When it comes to Illegal Aliens Bush is a babbling liberal, have you ever heard "Skank Pelosi" dissaprove of "Bush's Illegal Alien Policy"

The Mexican Street Gangs are an army of filthy savages roaming through California, why does America tolerate it, that is another thing that I part company with Bush and Swartzenagger or whatever the fu ck his name is, Bush should send these greasy smelly vermin back to Mexico in cages, that or kill them, they are useless human beings, animals.

But this stuff isn't important, we have watch out for these fu cking smokers, God it's terrible, I lay awake all night worrying about who is out in their back yard "sneaking a smoke". Soon the liberals will try and pass a bill that releases all the "smelly gang bangers and pedophiles" and sends the "smokers to prison".

Last edited: Jan 14, 2006
  8. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yes Harry, BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE GREASY CHEAP CANADIANS?????

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Right, fu ck them too, if there are any Canadian street gangs up in Montana shoot them. :rocker:

10. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harry--You quit smoking in 1970??? I was born in 1970, and I quit smoking 14 days ago.

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Good work, stick with it, one day at a time, chew gum and eat hard candy, don't look at any pictures of "Uncle Teddy or Hillary" they will only get you angry and make you want a smoke.