PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free ticket by email

Status
Not open for further replies.
patsutdave78 said:
I'm trying to Pay it Forward and there is no trolling here buddy. You learn something new everyday and now you know that tickets can be emailed. I am here in Texas and you would have 100 replies right now on hornfans.com for a free ticket to a UT game even for the first game of the season against ULALA. I am trying to hang on to my patriots even though I am here in Texas but I am disappointed that I can't give a free ticket away when we are back to back champions. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is but honestly I am just trying to let someone enjoy the game for free!!

You don't have to email me I just thought it would be a funny twist.

If someone wants to step up and throw on a Bill Belichick headband and sweatshirt drop me an email

Maybe I can just post the ticket on here and someone will use it,

Kind of curious how you have a ticket to the game, but you are in Texas? HHmmm, you are paying it forward but couldn't see far enough "forward" to realize you woudn't be attending the game until 20 minutes before game time? Oh and good eyes that you can see a particular seat with the aireal view the TV provides....

Did you read my post?

The ticket was never for me. It was for a friend of mine that lives LOCALLY. And yes he did bail at the last minute. Did you think I was being serious about the aerial view??

Last edited:
Im done

I'm not going to get into any more discussion or character degrading on the web. I'm not an e-thug and the sole reason I registered was to try and originally sell a ticket under face to help out someone with my previous post (not in this thread), and then I said what the hell I will just give it away and make someones day. I just threw the email thing in for fun because I think it would be cool to hear someone's perspective of the game.

I'm sorry that when someone tries to do something nice for people he is labeled a troll or assumed to be up to something.

I wasted $105 on a ticket for a friend that bailed at the last minute and I had a post on Craigslist and received a few offers ($50, $30, etc) and I said by the time I take the payment and mess with paypal I should just give it away and make someones day. I know it was last minute and again sorry but it was a free ticket so I thought someone could overlook the timing. I started snapping back on these posts because I thought this would be a positive thing and I was met with negative responses. I'm not a troll I'm a grad student at the University of Texas and am a sports fanatic. I am a Patriots fan and I also bleed orange as I do go to UT. I was just trying to shake things up and give away a free ticket and on the board I post on for college football (hornfans.com) this ticket would have gone right away and someone would have been very grateful for a free ticket. Sorry if anyone was offended by my post I was just suprised at the reaction received when I was just trying to give someone a free ticket. Is that unheard of if I can't use the ticket anyway? Now hopefully the Pats can go all the way so I can be there in Detroit in Feb to watch the game myself.

patsutdave78 said:
I'm not going to get into any more discussion or character degrading on the web. I'm not an e-thug and the sole reason I registered was to try and originally sell a ticket under face to help out someone with my previous post (not in this thread), and then I said what the hell I will just give it away and make someones day. I just threw the email thing in for fun because I think it would be cool to hear someone's perspective of the game.

I'm sorry that when someone tries to do something nice for people he is labeled a troll or assumed to be up to something.

I wasted $105 on a ticket for a friend that bailed at the last minute and I had a post on Craigslist and received a few offers ($50, $30, etc) and I said by the time I take the payment and mess with paypal I should just give it away and make someones day. I know it was last minute and again sorry but it was a free ticket so I thought someone could overlook the timing. I started snapping back on these posts because I thought this would be a positive thing and I was met with negative responses. I'm not a troll I'm a grad student at the University of Texas and am a sports fanatic. I am a Patriots fan and I also bleed orange as I do go to UT. I was just trying to shake things up and give away a free ticket and on the board I post on for college football (hornfans.com) this ticket would have gone right away and someone would have been very grateful for a free ticket. Sorry if anyone was offended by my post I was just suprised at the reaction received when I was just trying to give someone a free ticket. Is that unheard of if I can't use the ticket anyway? Now hopefully the Pats can go all the way so I can be there in Detroit in Feb to watch the game myself.

thank goodness the e-thug, pantywaste, troll is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back