PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free ticket by email

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsutdave78

Rookie
Reaction score
:rocker: Of course this is on the honor system but hopefully someone can use this ticket and I don't even care about the money anymore. The deal is I will email this ticket to the first person who sends me an email at but they agree to write me back after the game and give me a short email about their experience good or bad so I know it went to good use. I know it sounds strange but I don't want the ticket or need the money so I think this would be a cool way to experience the game vicariously since I am stuck watching on tv. Hurry and email me!

1 ticket section 313, row 11, seat 17 Cost: Postgame email letting me know how it went...

David

Last edited:
how the heck do you email a ticket? 1 hour b4 the game?

Digger44 said:
how the heck do you email a ticket? 1 hour b4 the game?
Ticketfast I would imagine.

Ticketfast?

It is by ticketmaster and I forward it and you print it and they can scan it at the gate. Are u interested?
I couldn't make this stuff up, technology is crazy these days...

sounds like an eager troll to me.

Guys I am trying to give a free ticket here

Put down your clam chowder, it's not too late. I just saw an aerial shot on TV and section 313, row 11, seat 17 was wide open just waiting for someone to show up and keep it warm. Can I get a last minute Doug Flutie like effort from someone on this board.

i hate trolls

And just how, exactly, do you expect someone to get this ticket, drive down to the stadium and get into their seat in 20 minutes?

JPK

Digger

I'm trying to Pay it Forward and there is no trolling here buddy. You learn something new everyday and now you know that tickets can be emailed. I am here in Texas and you would have 100 replies right now on hornfans.com for a free ticket to a UT game even for the first game of the season against ULALA. I am trying to hang on to my patriots even though I am here in Texas but I am disappointed that I can't give a free ticket away when we are back to back champions. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is but honestly I am just trying to let someone enjoy the game for free!!

You don't have to email me I just thought it would be a funny twist.

If someone wants to step up and throw on a Bill Belichick headband and sweatshirt drop me an email

Maybe I can just post the ticket on here and someone will use it,

He isnt lieing.I've had tickets emailed to me and they worked.

Expectations

Sorry to expect so much of you with your free ticket. There has to be someone that lives close enough to the stadium to make it work...

Don't you guys have Sirius Radio? You may miss the first part but you guys can listen to Brady throwing to his favorite receivers on the way to the game.

Put on five layers of protection and get out there and enjoy the game

patsutdave78 said:
I'm trying to Pay it Forward and there is no trolling here buddy.

1. you are a troll
2. i'm not your buddy and never will be so stop fooling yourself
3. i don't give a cows *** what you little horny texans do
4. get off our board, it's almost gametime

Diggler

Hey Diggler, your the one with the Marky Mark tribute screen name...

patsutdave78 said:
Hey Diggler, your the one with the Marky Mark tribute screen name...

ooo he's getting crafty.

Here is the text from the email, Let me know if anyone feels like going to the game

Here is the text but I have to forward it so you can print it up and go to the game...

Thank you for buying your tickets from Ticketmaster and choosing ticketFast(TM) as your delivery option. Your order number is 46-47107/NY2.

N E X T S T E P S:

PRINT the <1> attached ticket(s) for NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS PLAYOFF GAME 1
at GILLETTE STADIUM.
Section Location (SECTION 313 , ROW 11 )

THIS EMAIL ALONE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR ENTRY.

STEP 1: S A V E Y O U R T I C K E T S:

1. Double click on the attachment or click the "download" button.
2. "SAVE" the file onto your computer.
3. Your tickets are now stored.

Step 2: P R I N T Y O U R T I C K E T S:

1. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
If you don't have it, download it for FREE at:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
2. Make sure your printer is turned on and has 8.5 x 11 paper.
3. Open your file from where you saved it on your computer.
4. In the printer window, check the "Print as image" box and click "Okay." Black and white or color is fine.
5. Be sure to print each ticket that is attached. You should have a total of 1.

Step 3: B R I N G Y O U R T I C K E T S T O T H E E V E N T

1. Your tickets that are printed from the attachment are your ACTUAL TICKETS for admission into the event. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE EVENT WITHOUT THEM.
2. If you lose your tickets before the start of the event, you may re-print them.
3. Remember, each ticket has a unique barcode. Only the first scan of the tickets will allow entry into the event. Keep your tickets in a safe place.
4. If you purchased a parking ticket in the same transaction as your event ticket, you will receive a separate email with your parking ticket attached.

ticket

Make sure you let the board know if you use this because you can only use it once. (So that multiple people don't print it up and take it to the game.

patsutdave78 said:
Make sure you let the board know if you use this because you can only use it once. (So that multiple people don't print it up and take it to the game.

hey ******, nobody bit. go away.

I am trying to give away a free ticket

I don't know how you can't understand this....

I was trying to let someone enjoy the game... I'm sorry you probably had some traumatic cyber experience that led you to hate trolls but I'm not that guy. I am just trying to give away a free damn ticket and I am amazed by the lack of support the Patriot fanbase has shown..

Last edited:
hey ******, nobody bit. go away

You are a sorry excuse for a Pats fan Digger

Enjoy the game. Go Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back